Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, HoosierKix said:

I will find it very ironic if KBJ actually commits first (knocks on wood) considering all the hype that TJD was more of a lock this whole time. I'm not complaining just would be funny. Hope that is what happens and he is joining the Cream and Crimson train to success under CAM

For me TJD always was the more obvious fit. So would love that. Tons of talent and an obvious starting spot 

33 minutes ago, HoosierKix said:

I will find it very ironic if KBJ actually commits first (knocks on wood) considering all the hype that TJD was more of a lock this whole time. I'm not complaining just would be funny. Hope that is what happens and he is joining the Cream and Crimson train to success under CAM

you might be right. A month ago no way. I believe these 2 have scripted what they want. No prediction any more on when or who is first  but sticking with both will be Hoosiers.

34 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Keion Brooks Sr told the Peegs staff that they plan to reschedule. Could be a smokescreen, or could actually turn this into bad news in that it delays the decision.

He told Drew Davis that, Keion said that he doesn’t know if they will reschedule it. Good time to be a Hoosier folks

Archived