Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

4 hours ago, Indykev said:

Not what Archie has said or what I've seen. Just a difference in opinion. There are two reasons he isnt playing. Bad D and shot selection. Dont know what to tell you.

I won’t pretend to know how to coach the team better than Archie, but I know I’d personally much rather see Anderson shooting threes than the weak shots Smith has been chucking up this season.

Edit - Defense is another story though, and that’s where Smith is better than Anderson.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, FW_Hoosier said:

I won’t pretend to know how to coach the team better than Archie, but I know I’d personally much rather see Anderson shooting threes than the weak shots Smith has been chucking up this season.

Edit - Defense is another story though, and that’s where Smith is better than Anderson.

With that said I think Damezi will be a great 4 year guy for us and give us a lot to cheer him for before he is done. Same for Justin, i hope the light goes on for him soon.

1 hour ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Not sure which coaches are attending but a few IU coaches(Archie is attending) will be present for the game tonight for TJD and Brooks. 

Izzo and entire staff at game for Stewart and Brooks. 

From what I have seen is that Stewart has not played.  I watched some highlights when they played Brownsburg and Stewart was not dressed for the game.

Archived