Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

So.... Any updates on this Keion Brooks kid???

Is he any good???????????????????

I’m not sure, but I think we’re recruiting over him now.  Some guy’s by the name of Craig, Kyle, and Cheese.  I’ve not seen any of them play, but I like Cheese, so he has my vote. 😁

P.S. I do remember all of those posters from the old site(s).  Good folks.

Take it for whatever its worth...  the guy that told my friend we were getting a commit next week the week before we landed AF has struck again. Just passing it on so dont shoot the messenger. 

At the game last night that guy told my friend that sometime between now and our 6pm tip off Saturday expect a Twitter announcement that will make us all very happy. He also said our staff has been notified.

The only info I have gotten from this guy was correct. Just sharing but this with the Honolulu announcement I heard sounds promising. 

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

Take it for whatever its worth...  the guy that told my friend we were getting a commit next week the week before we landed AF has struck again. Just passing it on so dont shoot the messenger. 

At the game last night that guy told my friend that sometime between now and our 6pm tip off Saturday expect a Twitter announcement that will make us all very happy. He also said our staff has been notified.

The only info I have gotten from this guy was correct. Just sharing but this with the Honolulu announcement I heard sounds promising. 

Now I am going to be refreshing twitter all day long haha Actually I will subscribe to alerts for KBJ on twitter haha

2 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I have never gotten into the whole twittersphere. 

To me it's the single greatest social media platform ever created. Especially if you know who to follow. Sure...lots of negative out there but you'd be surprised what you can put together on certain sport stories. Comments section are priceless. 

15 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

To me it's the single greatest social media platform ever created. Especially if you know who to follow. Sure...lots of negative out there but you'd be surprised what you can put together on certain sport stories. Comments section are priceless. 

I cant disagree I just know how much time I spend on here I dont need another major distraction 

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

Zero social media guy as a teacher I always felt it to be inappropriate and just never felt the need. 

Understand. Certain professions can be online some can't. Just part of the world we live in. Your profession is unfortunately one where it either needs to be very, very vanilla....or just stay off.

2 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Zero social media guy as a teacher I always felt it to be inappropriate and just never felt the need. 

I only use Twitter to pull in info and mostly sports related. I hardly ever send out an original tweet,  retweet anything or even read the comments. Reading social media comments put me in a bad mood and make me feel our society is a dumpster fire. Entertaining to some, but mostly depressing to me.

1 hour ago, INDenizen said:

I only use Twitter to pull in info and mostly sports related. I hardly ever send out an original tweet,  retweet anything or even read the comments. Reading social media comments put me in a bad mood and make me feel our society is a dumpster fire. Entertaining to some, but mostly depressing to me.

Just going to work puts me in a bad mood, and makes me feel like our society is a dumpster fire, so I don't need Twitter for that!

Archived