Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Romeo didn’t know a lick of defense when he showed up on campus. He still started. TJD will start. 

Romeo played and was coached well defensively in HS. I can't comment on TJD because I simply have only watched him play 3 or 4 times. Romeo I watched probably 35-40 times in MS and HS.. he knows how to play defense. 

What I'm looking forward to going forward with Davis as he continues to improve,  he's a rarity in the college game and likes to battle down low, is drawing quick fouls to start a game. Think traditional msu old man senior centers.  Big, strong,  hard to stop.  Good for 8 and 6 like clock work.  Would still like to see him add a 10 foot jumper or look to utilize it from time to time, though he's quite effective under the basket. 

6 hours ago, btownqb said:

Romeo played and was coached well defensively in HS. I can't comment on TJD because I simply have only watched him play 3 or 4 times. Romeo I watched probably 35-40 times in MS and HS.. he knows how to play defense. 

5 hours ago, HoosierJax said:

Romeo hasn't looked bad to me on defense,compared to others

Don’t take my word for it, take it from Romeo. 

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/romeo-langford-is-the-chosen-prince-of-indiana-basketball-and-is-leading-the-revival-of-a-blueblood-program/

3 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

I realize there are different levels of defense, his performance against Bazely that day sort of showed his defense. I'm just glad he's willing to defend. I think later on he will be a really good defender in the NBA. 

I come back after a couple days and the same people are still complaining that recruiting threads randomly get off topic....I guess we should just have posts when he get's an offer, when he narrows down his list and when he commits. So no more than 3 or 4 posts per recruit lol. It's a shame people have to give their opinions and such. You would think if that is all people come to the board for then they would just stay out of the threads until they see a "so and so commits" in front of the thread...heaven forbid anyone enjoy a conversation while we wait.

46 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I come back after a couple days and the same people are still complaining that recruiting threads randomly get off topic....I guess we should just have posts when he get's an offer, when he narrows down his list and when he commits. So no more than 3 or 4 posts per recruit lol. It's a shame people have to give their opinions and such. You would think if that is all people come to the board for then they would just stay out of the threads until they see a "so and so commits" in front of the thread...heaven forbid anyone enjoy a conversation while we wait.

No problem with a conversation, just don't clutter it up with a bunch of nonsense, that's what the "Off Topic" thread is for.....

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

Randomly?  

1 hour ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Let it die Dan! 

I went walleye fishing today.  Didn't get my limit but for December 26th with no ice, pretty good day.  Brought home 3.  No monsters.  The smallest was 16" and the biggest was 20".  I wonder if Keion likes wally's?  If he does....I would be more than happy to give him a few fillets.  While we are talking fishing......my plans are to head to the "big pond" this week-end and get drunk with my fishing buddies doing some perch fishing.  I wonder if Keion likes perch?

14 minutes ago, rico said:

I went walleye fishing today.  Didn't get my limit but for December 26th with no ice, pretty good day.  Brought home 3.  No monsters.  The smallest was 16" and the biggest was 20".  I wonder if Keion likes wally's?  If he does....I would be more than happy to give him a few fillets.  While we are talking fishing......my plans are to head to the "big pond" this week-end and get drunk with my fishing buddies doing some perch fishing.  I wonder if Keion likes perch?

Well if he does tell him the walleye fishing down here in Kentucky sucks! He should commit to IU.

20 hours ago, rico said:

I fear you may have added another competitor for Keion, the Muskingum U Fighting Muskies

Muskingum Fighting Muskies Logo

Archived