Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Colonialcrester said:

I just received 3 texts from someone I respect, that is close to the Brooks family...in fact, may have lived with them at some point in time and actually drank milk from the same container as Keion.  I will respect their request for privacy.  Well, this person sent me THREE (!) very mysterious but interesting texts regarding Keion.  The 1st one said "kljogiooooooooooooooodii77&&&&&&&&&&&&&".   The next one said " Sorry, butt texted you."  I was relieved to get that second text since I was a bit perplexed on what it meant with regards to Keion's recruitment!  Just thought I would let you know.

I got the same texts. We should compare notes to see if the commitment dates match.

14 minutes ago, Hoosierinbham said:

Would Wilkes ever transfer back home? With Hunter and hopefully Keion, would we have space?  Seems like 2020 is pretty weak instate.

I'm guessing that ship has sailed, but never say never I guess. What a terrible decision for him. He has been mismanaged his whole time out there and seems to have regressed.

Smart thing for him is to give the new guy a shot.  Odds are, the new guy will be better than what he had as I think UCLA will be more careful with this hire.

EDIT: Forgot where I was. Give me Brooks. No need for Wilkes with what IU has and is targeting

Archived