Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes in recruiting if a kid wants to have his “own time” and has told the staff he’s coming they talk to each other to find a win win on when to announce. Maybe sometime after a bad loss or sometime to create a positive vibe to help the program at some ideal time. Plus that creates space between his announcement and others.

just a thought

Can you imagine how much fun Keion is having reading this and laughing about all of the misinformation?  No doubt there's good information here as well, but the rest of us outside of Keion's circle are guessing about a lot of things.  That's apparent by all the conflicting information I've read in the previous 95 pages.  Let's get this thing to 100 so we can put this recruitment to bed. :nansplit:

2 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Can you imagine how much fun Keion is having reading this and laughing about all of the misinformation?  No doubt there's good information here as well, but the rest of us outside of Keion's circle are guessing about a lot of things.  That's apparent by all the conflicting information I've read in the previous 95 pages.  Let's get this thing to 100 so we can put this recruitment to bed. :nansplit:

Quick!  Someone make another thread about KB!  So it'll get merged and make this thread balloon.

What?  It's already been done?

Poop.

I saw the pacers played the hornets on the 20th and didnt play again until the 23rd against the raptors.  I was thinking Vic might show up to the game and hand Keion his candy stripes.......but they are both home games so thats not likely.  

Woulda been one hell of a way to announce tho!!!

Archived