Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, KDB said:

I was ready to see what you had to say as soon as I saw this thread come back from the dead. LOL

I couldn’t resist...but honestly it begs the question...will Brooks see the court time necessary to be OAD...and would he had been better off at IU?

43 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I believe he will most definitely be a OAD 1 year buried on the bench and he is done. 

https://www.aseaofblue.com/2019/4/25/18516328/duke-basketball-uk-wildcats-unc-tar-heels-zion-williamson-marvin-bagley

If I was Brooks, I would be a bit nervous about this latest implication of UK being accused of  "pay for play"while trying to land Zion.....Good luck with your choice Keion!

I wish Keion all the health in the world. I also wish him buried on the bench....and I want all of those around him to be held accountable when he's playing 17 minutes per game and not getting any chance at all to get to NBA. Go ask his Mom, Dad, and everyone else how that Kentucky choice is working for him when he's 7th man on a team.

Reading that sea of blue article is like hearing fingers nails on a chalkboard. Even while trying to be an article of some level of journalistic integrity, you can hear that smug intellectually dishonest cat fan come through. They are always quick to smear others yet always take the plausible deniability route. If this is a rampant problem in basketball and your program consistently gets 5 stars, coach whose had two final fours vacated, and program with a history of cheating. Just because they haven't been nailed yet doesn't mean something isn't going on. I wonder if they believe their own lies or they are just so arrogant they don't think they will get caught. 

40 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

https://www.aseaofblue.com/2019/4/25/18516328/duke-basketball-uk-wildcats-unc-tar-heels-zion-williamson-marvin-bagley

If I was Brooks, I would be a bit nervous about this latest implication of UK being accused of  "pay for play"while trying to land Zion.....Good luck with your choice Keion!

Until some program actually gets hammered with meaningful sanctions and not just a slap on the wrist, I would not be nervous at all.  I really believe when it's all said and done, there is going to be a lot said about this latest scandal and very little if nothing done to those involved.  

3 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Until some program actually gets hammered with meaningful sanctions and not just a slap on the wrist, I would not be nervous at all.  I really believe when it's all said and done, there is going to be a lot said about this latest scandal and very little if nothing done to those involved.  

Sadly, with each passing week I'm convinced so too.  I saw Goodman on TV last evening and even with the latest news about Sean Miller he felt it was only heresay and wouldn't be enough to prove anything.  With it looking like there's insufficient solid evidence against these cheaters and the NCAA's impotence, I expect this to blow over.

23 minutes ago, HoosierMatty said:

Reading that sea of blue article is like hearing fingers nails on a chalkboard. Even while trying to be an article of some level of journalistic integrity, you can hear that smug intellectually dishonest cat fan come through. They are always quick to smear others yet always take the plausible deniability route. If this is a rampant problem in basketball and your program consistently gets 5 stars, coach whose had two final fours vacated, and program with a history of cheating. Just because they haven't been nailed yet doesn't mean something isn't going on. I wonder if they believe their own lies or they are just so arrogant they don't think they will get caught. 

When the stuff came out a few days ago mentioning Kentucky, I decided to go take a look over at Rupp rafters.  they are convinced that either Cal doesn't cheat or that he used to but now he's figured out how to get two players and doesn't need to cheat.

All that said I think Brooks is going to get chewed up in their machine.

9 minutes ago, rico said:

And the thread regains life....

I know, I know rico.....I stated a few days ago, once an IU recruit signs elsewhere, I am no longer interested. I just had to comment on both Harris and Brooks, because of the UNC and UK implications. I just wonder if they have any second thoughts.....probably not. It just show the type of player they are.....

3 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

I know, I know rico.....I stated a few days ago, once an IU recruit signs elsewhere, I am no longer interested. I just had to comment on both Harris and Brooks, because of the UNC and UK implications. I just wonder if they have any second thoughts.....probably not. It just show the type of player they are.....

I am sure Brooks is second guessing himself.

4 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

cheating cheaters side chick side dick GIF

Archived