Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keion told Adam Zagoria that he is down to Indiana, Michigan State, Kentucky, and North Carolina after the firing of Steve Alford at UCLA.

Brooks also said that his recruitment is getting down to the "nitty-gritty" and that he has no timetable for his decision at the moment.

19 minutes ago, KDB said:

Keion told Adam Zagoria that he is down to Indiana, Michigan State, Kentucky, and North Carolina after the firing of Steve Alford at UCLA.

Brooks also said that his recruitment is getting down to the "nitty-gritty" and that he has no timetable for his decision at the moment.

Yesterday on the broadcast on ESPN they kind of made it sound like it was between IU and MSU

Just now, Billingsley99 said:

Hearing a A LOT of chatter today. All positive!! Chatter really picked up the day before TJD. By no means saying its this week but things up til now have been dead silent.

Coach said last week that end of this week was looking good. Maybe the chatter is picking up for a reason? Hope so. Maybe we get a Friday afternoon commit before Michigan game?

9 minutes ago, CoachSS said:

And what if they are right? 

Coach, it doesn't matter to me who is right or wrong.  I appreciate what you all bring to the board. The insiders are this board are the best and I am jealous that I am not privy to the information you all have. All i ask is that all of you keep up the great work that you do. 

3 hours ago, CoachSS said:

And what if they are right? 

They will remain reputable posters.

BTW.  I've never questioned your contributions or the others, in fact I make a point to thank you for your posts.  But you have to admit that anyone who posts definitively that he's in the bag would take a bit of a hit on the reliability scale?

Of course I did omit the possibility of Brooks reneging on his assurance (and not suggesting that is occurring).

Archived