Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said in a prior thread, Louisville took two kids from the Ft Wayne area last year.

Malik Williams, a 4 star who killed us with several made 3 point shots in our game this passed season.

Jacob Redding, a preferred walk-on who I saw in a local high school all-star game last year. He won the 3 point shooting contest.

Would hope that CAM can stop the bleeding off of talent from the state's second largest metropolitan area to the Cardinals.

Not that it means much but a recruiting analyst a couple of days ago submitted a CB pick for Brooks to Mich St. It seems like it may have something to do with Rocket Watts (a SG that Mich St is looking at) apparently seeming more interested in going to Michigan. Would be interesting to hear why the guy made the pick. 

2 hours ago, Hoosierdave said:

Not that it means much but a recruiting analyst a couple of days ago submitted a CB pick for Brooks to Mich St. It seems like it may have something to do with Rocket Watts (a SG that Mich St is looking at) apparently seeming more interested in going to Michigan. Would be interesting to hear why the guy made the pick. 

Cracking up at them having "VIP" crystal ball picks now. Talk about a waste.

8 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Cracking up at them having "VIP" crystal ball picks now. Talk about a waste.

Help me out here...VIPs are just fans willing to pay the monthly fee right?  LOL...in no way would that qualify them to have a better educated guess than any common fan. In fact, some would argue that the decision to pay for a service of questionable value might make them less qualified.

10 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Help me out here...VIPs are just fans willing to pay the monthly fee right?  LOL...in no way would that qualify them to have a better educated guess than any common fan. In fact, some would argue that the decision to pay for a service of questionable value might make them less qualified.

Yea, it's definitely a dumb/pointless concept. Not to mention, they show you the percentages of each school, so you can easily tell who is "leading" in the recruitment/who is making the predictions.

3 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Actually, I believe it is "Insiders" that are forcing you to be a VIP in order to see their prediction.

15 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

If they visit both the same day, even with a private jet, color me impressed.  That's still a lot of travel time.

It's very possible.  I remember a certain President holding rallies in Colorado, Ohio, North Carolina, and Florida all in the same day. 

Archived