Delphi and other cold cases.

rico

22 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I'm having a hard time moving beyond the similarity of the jackets.

I've read that Indiana Packers processing plant had very similar jackets...if that is true hundreds of people who work in the processing plant in Delphi had them.

Edited by FritzIam4IU

In this article long after the search warrant, it is stated he isn't considered a suspect in the case.

https://www.wrtv.com/news/local-news/carroll-county/call-6-man-who-owns-property-where-delphi-teens-were-found-released-on-home-detention?_amp=true

I'm not saying he was a good man or anything like that, but I think the police ruled him out as a suspect. Since then they have focused on the "Anthony Shots" online profile and asked the public in help with that aspect. I just don't believe that is a coincidence. Maybe I'm way off, but I think this is just old information getting released to the public.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

1 hour ago, rico said:

Maybe I have reading comprehension issues.  The story says Richard Allen was arrested, but then goes on to mainly talk about a guy with the last name 'Logan'.  Which is supposed to be the guy?

12 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Maybe I have reading comprehension issues.  The story says Richard Allen was arrested, but then goes on to mainly talk about a guy with the last name 'Logan'.  Which is supposed to be the guy?

It is a weird write-up for sure.  I thought Logan was dead and Allen is the guy in jail?

Just hoping this is the right person. This long of an investigation allows many holes to be punched when it comes to trial....or maybe that's why they took so long. They wanted to button up some rumored errors and make sure everything they bring is admissible.

For the families and the community up there I really hope this is the person. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rico said:

It is a weird write-up for sure.  I thought Logan was dead and Allen is the guy in jail?

Logan was a suspect at first and has passed away. The bodies were found on his property I believe.

Allen was the guy arrested. I hope they have the right guy.

Edited by FritzIam4IU

20 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

The fact they transferred him to a state facility must mean they've got what they need. With a 72 hour hold limit, if they had nothing incriminating I doubt they would do that. 

https://www.wane.com/top-stories/delphi-murders-investigators-announce-arrest-details/

Could it be that multiple individuals had hands in the double murder?

• Like 1