Delphi and other cold cases.

rico

OT I have a friend from high school who has been missing since 2015 and they have been able to find nothing. What they did find was her car with a flat tire and they found her keys, her purse, and her wallet in the car along with no blood stains. I had one class with her and she has a kid she had him in high school and the police believe she wasn't involve in some sex trafficking but it's scary. 

• 2 months later...

I know most criminals will try to change their appearance in some way....which of course in a rural area or town would be a tell to the locals and perhaps make people more suspicious. When I saw the article come out I looked at his photo and I'm just not seeing it. Hope they eventually solve this one.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
17 hours ago, rico said:

Thanks for the link, I was just thinking about this case Monday when I saw a piece on those Idaho kids.  For Delphi, I too think the killer is close by in that small community.

I'm thinking similar as well. For someone to move away from the area shortly after would make them more of a suspect. Hopefully they will be able to find and convict the killer someday. Frustrating case.

• 1 year later...

That guy is a sick human. Doesn't matter if its related to the Delphi killings or not (I hope it is so the families get closure), but that guy needs to be behind bars for life.

Here's a good thread on Reddit about the new developments: https://old.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/mzy00e/man_charged_with_attempted_murder_is_now_being/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

That guy is a sick human. Doesn't matter if its related to the Delphi killings or not (I hope it is so the families get closure), but that guy needs to be behind bars for life.

Here's a good thread on Reddit about the new developments: https://old.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/mzy00e/man_charged_with_attempted_murder_is_now_being/

I hope there is a very special place in hell reserved for people like that. Like you said closure for those families would be great.

• Like 2

I hope this is the guy for the family of those girls sake, so they can have some closure. We live not too far from where this happened and it is/was appalling. As others have mentioned, this guy is obviously a danger to society and needs to be locked up permanently based on the case he was arrested on alone. I can't even fathom what goes through some peoples heads and how they are able to hurt young people. Truly disturbing.

I'm pretty certain its him. That guy has a very distinct nose. Same nose as the original pic...  Justice would be letting 3 dads do what needs to be done.

Having two daughters and a granddaughter, I can't imagine the rage and pain these people are going through. I don't think my soul would ever be at peace until I got him myself. Heartbreaking 

• Like 2

On 4/29/2021 at 7:25 AM, rico said:

Really hoping they can close this thing out. I've always thought it had to be someone local basically hiding in plain view. If someone moved out of the area right away I would think it would make them more of a suspect.

Anyway for families sake I hope this ends soon.