Delphi and other cold cases.

rico

23 minutes ago, Reacher said:

I'm really losing faith in our system of justice. Seeing stories like this 15 year old girl who will spend 2+ years in a rehab facility for murder- https://www.foxnews.com/us/washington-uber-eats-carjacking-guilty-murder makes me sick. At some point we need some stiff sentences to act as a deterrent.

...and kids can be evil too.  She should have been tried as an adult.

• 4 weeks later...
  • rico changed the title to Delphi and other cold cases.
  • 1 month later...
On 5/12/2021 at 7:39 AM, rico said:

I don't want to detract from this thread but this seems like a good place to put this.

https://www.wndu.com/2021/05/09/vigil-held-saturday-night-for-missing-syracuse-girl/

I hope and pray everything turns out well.

She has been found alive in Florida...

https://www.wane.com/news/indiana/police-missing-syracuse-teen-found-safe-in-florida/

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 12/7/2021 at 12:51 PM, JW75 said:

I'm a little confused.  If the police knew this guy was behind this account a year or so ago, why are they asking for help now?  Did I misread?

Nobody knows exactly what is going in regarding the police and handling this investigation, but based on the news articles and reading through the reddit threads it seems like they are either

1) Thinking this creep is the killer and are trying to get more people who he was contacting through the various social media sites to come forward to build a stronger case against him, or

2) I read on reddit that there was a dropbox which he apparently he was sharing photos or whatever with other like minded scumbags, and maybe one of those pieces of garbage is the actual killer.

Maybe @rico or @RoadToZion or someone else on here who is following this case can chime in with something I might have missed. All I know is hopefully they either have the killer in custody or are about to pounce on him, because this has been dragging on way too long. I can't imagine what the family of those girls have been going through the past 4+ years.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FritzIam4IU said:

Nobody knows exactly what is going in regarding the police and handling this investigation, but based on the news articles and reading through the reddit threads it seems like they are either

1) Thinking this creep is the killer and are trying to get more people who he was contacting through the various social media sites to come forward to build a stronger case against him, or

2) I read on reddit that there was a dropbox which he apparently he was sharing photos or whatever with other like minded scumbags, and maybe one of those pieces of garbage is the actual killer.

Maybe @rico or @RoadToZion or someone else on here who is following this case can chime in with something I might have missed. All I know is hopefully they either have the killer in custody or are about to pounce on him, because this has been dragging on way too long. I can't imagine what the family of those girls have been going through the past 4+ years.

I only follow what I see and hear on my local news.  And TBH I am a tad confused with the police "handling" of the case.

• Like 1

I don’t know anything more than I read on the Reddit threads and local/Indiana news. My gut feeling is the police have a good idea about who it is, but they don’t have concrete evidence to make an arrest yet. As for the Snapchat stuff, I have no idea if that could be the guy. Possibly, because he’s a sick perv. I just hope the guy is caught, and soon. 

11 hours ago, RoadToZion said:

I don’t know anything more than I read on the Reddit threads and local/Indiana news. My gut feeling is the police have a good idea about who it is, but they don’t have concrete evidence to make an arrest yet. As for the Snapchat stuff, I have no idea if that could be the guy. Possibly, because he’s a sick perv. I just hope the guy is caught, and soon. 

Yeah, I feel the same along those lines.  Prosecutor/s wanting to make this an air-tight case?  Dotting all their i's and crossing all their t's.

18 hours ago, Coach1K said:

OT reminds me of the Lauren Spier case I still think the guys she was with that night know what happened to her.

I may be crossing up my murders but I thought that one was solved?

Nevermind...I'm wrong:

https://fox59.com/news/indynews/what-happened-to-lauren-spierer-iu-student-disappeared-10-years-ago-where-the-investigation-stands-today/

Edited by FKIM01

• 2 months later...