Zavier Simpson's Missed Travels

rbkl

Not sure if you guys felt the same, but all of the drives by Zavier Simpson looked extremely odd from press row last Sunday. He's a quick guard so in real time it's very hard to point a finger at what exactly made the drive uncomfortable. It looked like he traveled just from a rhythm perspective but the refs constantly missed the calls.

With the magic of video editing and freeze frames, we got a chance to slow down the clips and get a really good look at his "footwork."

What are your thoughts?

Just now, FKIM01 said:

I think he travels regularly on drives.  You're always quicker if you don't have to dribble.

I used to regularly use a line with refs when I felt players traveled and they not call it that he gains more yards per carry than most NFL running backs. After signaling and yelling  first down a couple of times they began to call it!!

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

I used to regularly use a line with refs when I felt players traveled and they not call it that he gains more yards per carry than most NFL running backs. After signaling and yelling  first down a couple of times they began to call it!!

Now that's awesome haha

Archived