Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
rbkl

Zavier Simpson's Missed Travels

Not sure if you guys felt the same, but all of the drives by Zavier Simpson looked extremely odd from press row last Sunday. He's a quick guard so in real time it's very hard to point a finger at what exactly made the drive uncomfortable. It looked like he traveled just from a rhythm perspective but the refs constantly missed the calls.

With the magic of video editing and freeze frames, we got a chance to slow down the clips and get a really good look at his "footwork."

What are your thoughts?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I think he travels regularly on drives.  You're always quicker if you don't have to dribble.

...and nice work on the video breakdown.  I hope all the B1G coaches see that, especially Archie.

Edited by FKIM01

Just now, FKIM01 said:

I think he travels regularly on drives.  You're always quicker if you don't have to dribble.

I used to regularly use a line with refs when I felt players traveled and they not call it that he gains more yards per carry than most NFL running backs. After signaling and yelling  first down a couple of times they began to call it!!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

I used to regularly use a line with refs when I felt players traveled and they not call it that he gains more yards per carry than most NFL running backs. After signaling and yelling  first down a couple of times they began to call it!!

Now that's awesome haha