Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

KDB

IU @ Maryland Game Thread

11 minutes ago, Between2Halls said:

This is perhaps the most frustrating game I have watched in years. Can this team put together a complete game, please??!!

I have to agree. This is the most frustrating game I’ve seen in a long long time. Trying to stay optimistic but it’s hard.

Just now, FW_Hoosier said:

But on the other hand, he kind of deserves it... Romeo is absolutely on fire

Honestly just wish earlier. We'll lose by 5 and it's frustrating. 

What is making me frustrated the most? We are hitting all of our free throws and Romeo is hitting 3’s. Lost the game on the boards. I’d like to say it’s growing pains. I believe that, but this is maddening 

Just now, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Look forward to seeing you again during our next loss. Take care. 

Take it how you want. We have to quit accepting this. Indiana basketball has to start winning some of these games. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The future is bright.  I choose to feel positive even if we lose.  Anger or negative feelings couched as "not accepting mediocrity" does nothing to improve the team, nor does it make life any fun.  Relax, our time will come.  Or it won't......I like the coach and where things are headed.

• Like 5

Just now, HOOSIER1321 said:

Take it how you want. We have to quit accepting this. Indiana basketball has to start winning some of these games. 

Ah, Alford guy? Sorry, he’s not walkin through that door. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IUDan93 said:

The future is bright.  I choose to feel positive even if we lose.  Anger or negative feelings couched as "not accepting mediocrity" does nothing to improve the team, nor does it make life any fun.  Relax, our time will come.  Or it won't......I like the coach and where things are headed.

I’m not trying to bash you but we’ve been waiting for over 20 years. It’s time to push thru

Just now, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Ah, Alford guy? Sorry, he’s not walkin through that door. 

I never said anything about the coach. I said we as a fan base should have higher standards. Don’t speak for me

I’m not trying to bash you but we’ve been waiting for over 20 years. It’s time to push thru

It hasn’t happened in 20 years...Archie why aren’t we undefeated in year 2?! I want it now!

• Like 2

Brother of BTown Hoosier.  Share same bed in basement