Peter Jurkin , & Other Former IU players news UPDATES !!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My posts about Gelon have nothing to do with WHETHER he was a fit for IU or Not ! But( since you brought that up ) Gelon was not at IU long enough to totally evaluate whether he was a fit for IU or not , IN MY HONEST OPINION !! However, These posts are just to report on an Indiana kid [ who never really got a real shot at IU ] AND HIS PROGRESS !! And it is just for this one season ( as he will be playing for Missouri State next season and we can see him on the TUBE !! In Grant's last 3 games he had a game where he only took 3 shots and ended up with only 3 points . In another game , he only took 5 shots and ended  up with 7 points. In the 3rd. game , Grant led ALL SFCC  sccccccorers with TWENTY -ONE POINTS !!  For the Season , Grant is still SFCC's leading sccccccorer by average with 14.5 PPG !! Keep on Keepin' on-Grant Gelon !!

Grant had a tough 2 game stretch wher he only cored 13 total points on 16 shot attempts !1 Maybe the opposition is focusing their defensive effort to slowing him down ?? At any rate he is still the # 2 scorere for the season at 13 .3 PPG !1 He is hitting 85 % of his FREE THROWS ( IU could have used some of that kind of free throw shooting in that game when IU actually MISSED 17 free throws ?)Grant is making 49 % of all shot attempts and 42.6 % on THREE point shot attempts !!! Grant has also already signed his Letter of Intent to play for Missouri State next season !!

Again,  I can not understand why any INDIANA UNIVERSITY FAN would not want to know how former payers are doing at their new schools !! I would love to see FACTUAL reports on all of the IU players that have transferred are currently doing at their current schhol !! Unfortunately , I do not have that much time on my hands !! I did choose to Follow Grant Gelon this Season BECAUSE : I like the kid and I just think that he never really had a FULL  chance to show what he can deliver to the game WHILE AT IU !! If this posting offends any IU FAN , the solutiion is SIMPLE !! DO NOT WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME BY READING IT     AND/ OR SIMPLY BY IGNORING IT ! That seems like a simple and painless plan for ANYONE !!!  P.S. If only the IU fans interested in how Grant is doing this season reads my posts about him , then no one gets hurt ???n

Anyone else see the irony in the use of the word jamboree? To me, that brings back the pre-season half-game we played before the high school football season began... high school, you know, probably the last place Grant will succeed 

15 minutes ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

Anyone else see the irony in the use of the word jamboree? To me, that brings back the pre-season half-game we played before the high school football season began... high school, you know, probably the last place Grant will succeed 

No need to knock the kid. Not his fault he was recruited above his level.

24 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

No need to knock the kid. Not his fault he was recruited above his level.

Guess I'd have more empathy had his family not acted the way they did when he left 

1 minute ago, hoosiertildeath said:

As long as the panel moderators see nothing wrong with this post , I intend to keep posting updates on Grant Gelon all season long , no matter the number of the sarcastic replies !!

Post away brother. Seems others are throwing out other players. including me.

Grant Gelon only took one shot in SFCC's last game , did NOT score and grabbed 1 REBOUND !!

P.S. Grant has slipped to fourth in team scoring at SFCC with  11.5 ppg. ! He is still making 41.1 & of his THREE POINT SHOTS !! AND- SFCC will not play againg until Saturday January 6 ,2018 !!  No more reports on GG until after Jan. 6 ,2018 ! SFCC only has 14 more games to play during the regular season !

Archived