Peter Jurkin , & Other Former IU players news UPDATES !!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Addicted to IU !! Your wish is my command , vbg !! I have changed the title of my original post so that this post will be all about IU players who have left IU to transfer to other schools !! Anyone who wants to update any other former IU players stats , factually , will be appreciated by me !! As an OLD Hoosier Fan interested in how our former players are performing at their new schools !! It is hard to remember all of them and where they transferred to !!

5 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I looked up Emmit Holt at Providence just now !! Emmitt averaged 12.3 ppg and 5.4 rpg last season !1 He has not played a single game this season !1 I could find no reason why !1 He is listed as being a Senior at  Providence for the 2017-2018 season ! Wissh I knew why he has not played for Providence this season ?

I think I read where he took a leave of absence from the team.

5 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I looked up Emmit Holt at Providence just now !! Emmitt averaged 12.3 ppg and 5.4 rpg last season !1 He has not played a single game this season !1 I could find no reason why !1 He is listed as being a Senior at  Providence for the 2017-2018 season ! Wissh I knew why he has not played for Providence this season ?

I found that he didn't start the season with the team due to an abdominal injury.

I remember listening to an IU Radio Broadcast of an IU basketball game  & IU's color guy called him Finkle Heimer !! I was LMAO-LMAO-LMAO !! I laughed so hard that I had tears in my eyes !!!!! P.S. I don't think Finkle Heimer [vbg] actually transferred to another school !!My posts were about players at IU who had transferred to another D1 school and what kind of stats they had at their new school !! It is interesting '[to hear] about where a former player is now working/living/etc. HOWEVER . my focus was on how a transferred player [from IU] was doing at his new school and there  was nothing in my original post about former players that never transferred from IU  about where they currently were located and/or were not working AFTER their College Years were over !! !! P.S. AGAIN , I also was MAINLY referring to PLAYERS who were on scholarship at IU but transferred to another  D1 school !! Most walk-ons hardly ever get any playing time !!Joe Hillman was the BIGGEST exception to that rule/statement !!

• 2 weeks later...

SURPRISE-Surprise-Surprise -INDEED !! PETER JURKIN is the FIFTH Leading scorer at East Tennessee State with an average of 8 points per game !! He is also their SECOND LEADING REBOUNDER with 4.9 Boards per game! IN a recent 68 to 66 loss at XAVIER ( a game in which East Tennessee State led for almost the ENTIRE game , JURKIN scored 11 of East Tennesse State's 66 points and PULLED DOWN EIGHT REBOUNDS !! I guess Tom Crean wasn't so stupid in giving Jurkin a scholarship after all, VBG !! I seriously felt that Jurkin's injury problems while at IU were his biggest hindermment to him having any success at IU ? I'm hoping the guy gets a chance to play in the NBA ! There were many [IU fans] who might have  thought that would be a ridiculous thing to even think could happen !! Maybe not so ridiculous now ????????????????????????????????????????????

1 hour ago, hoosiertildeath said:

SURPRISE-Surprise-Surprise -INDEED !! PETER JURKIN is the FIFTH Leading scorer at East Tennessee State with an average of 8 points per game !! He is also their SECOND LEADING REBOUNDER with 4.9 Boards per game! IN a recent 68 to 66 loss at XAVIER ( a game in which East Tennessee State led for almost the ENTIRE game , JURKIN scored 11 of East Tennesse State's 66 points and PULLED DOWN EIGHT REBOUNDS !! I guess Tom Crean wasn't so stupid in giving Jurkin a scholarship after all, VBG !! I seriously felt that Jurkin's injury problems while at IU were his biggest hindermment to him having any success at IU ? I'm hoping the guy gets a chance to play in the NBA ! There were many [IU fans] who might have  thought that would be a ridiculous thing to even think could happen !! Maybe not so ridiculous now ????????????????????????????????????????????

Crean never developed a big men. Never saw any big improvements in our big men over 9 years. 

2 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

So being the second leading scorer on a crappy team and scoring 11 points against Xavier means Tom crean was right? He is 7 feet tall, he should grab 8 rebounds in his sleep.

21 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

We'll always have Pritchard's dunk against Minnesota!

You brought up a good memory. That dunk would be one of his career highlights along with his monstrous game against PU right after his grandmother passed away. I think Pritchard would be the type of player that could blossom under CAM. 

1 hour ago, addictedtoIU said:

You brought up a good memory. That dunk would be one of his career highlights along with his monstrous game against PU right after his grandmother passed away. I think Pritchard would be the type of player that could blossom under CAM. 

You'd like to think CAM could have at least taught him how to set a screen. 

Archived