The "NEW LOOK" Indiana Pacers tip off tonight at 7 PM

2 hours ago, BGleas said:

This stinks, I made my wife skip all of our shows last night to watch the Celtics, but now there's a full slate of games tonight and a free week of Season Pass, no way I can pull this off two night in a row! 

I guess traveling for work does have its perks.  I don't have to talk my wife into anything when I want to watch basketball during the week. 

1 hour ago, KoB2011 said:

I guess traveling for work does have its perks.  I don't have to talk my wife into anything when I want to watch basketball during the week. 

I managed to catch the first half of Celtics-Bucks before we caught up on last nights This Is Us. Hopefully I can catch the last half of the 4th. Enjoy a night a b-ball KoB!

42 minutes ago, BGleas said:

I managed to catch the first half of Celtics-Bucks before we caught up on last nights This Is Us. Hopefully I can catch the last half of the 4th. Enjoy a night a b-ball KoB!

This Is Us is a great show. At least she isn't making you watch Dancing With The Stars. 

Actually , I  have never EVER read  any newspaper articles concerning Aaron Brooks & Lavoy Allen ! However , I will ALWAYS GO BY the OFFICIAL WEBSITE over any newspaper article !! ALWAYS !! More importantly than our different look at that situation IS WHAT IS CURRENTLY FACT !! And , that is the "New LOOK " Pacers do have an OFFICIAL ROSTER NOW and they have actually PLAYED a game that COUNTS in the STANDINGS !! WOW !! 8 PLAYERS in DOUBLE FIGURES !! Totally friggin' awesome !!! Next up is :: The Pacers need to improve on their 3 ;point shooting !! They only hit 26.5 % From the  3 point range !! Otherwise , it was an OUTSTANDING first game for a team that has to adjust to each other ! Tomorrow night ( Friday October 20 ,2017 ) The Pacers will play the Portland Trailblazers !1 What's interesting about that game ?? There will be TWO FORMER IU Players [ Oladipo and Noah Vonleh ] and only one pee yew player , "Ole "Biggie"   Yes, Portland has both a former IU PLAYER and a former pee yew player ?? How strange is that , vbg !! Go Pacers -Knock off Portland and "Ole Biggie"

20 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

I'm working stupid hours for the next month or two for a client conversion and last night I flipped from baseball to the Pacers and back to baseball.  There is very little better on this earth than 100% control of the remote.

It certainly seems like Vic has taken to his new role well. It further seems like Demonte Sabonis is going to be an awesome solid player. T.J. Leaf is an offensive spark off the bench. Yes he is a rookie so he will have ups and downs. I just hope his defense comes along to complement his offense. It is going to be a frustrating year but hopes are we can stink just enough to be pushed into the high lottery. If it is close at the all star break that us being an 8 seed is likely I believe that we should get as high of draft pics as we can for Bogdonovic Collison and Young. We should mail it in then and work hard on the rebuild. Although that is how I see it this team is going to be fun to watch. They are starting to remind me of a poor man's Warriors. 

Archived