2019 MLB Discussion

rico

1 hour ago, rico said:

You just figuring that out?  There is hope for you!!!!  LOL

No I have known that for a long time.  Remember every year that the Reds and Pirates led the league in hits batsman when they played.  I remember it seemed like Chapman hit McCutchman a few times

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

No I have known that for a long time.  Remember every year that the Reds and Pirates led the league in hits batsman when they played.  I remember it seemed like Chapman hit McCutchman a few times

Who in the hell is McCutchman?  

9 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Starting to think I should just not come on here any longer since it appears no one likes my posting.

Bro, I love your posting.  Just keep being you.  You are a unique poster and I like that.  Keep up the good fight for what you believe in...and I really mean that.

17 minutes ago, rico said:

Bro, I love your posting.  Just keep being you.  You are a unique poster and I like that.  Keep up the good fight for what you believe in...and I really mean that.

I thought today was a good discussion and I did not make it personal.  I never said if you enjoy analytics I thought  you were crazy or anything like that.  I thought that what a message board was for but it seem like with the response that Scott happened when asked about the post total that I was a problem.

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I thought today was a good discussion and I did not make it personal.  I never said if you enjoy analytics I thought  you were crazy or anything like that.  I thought that what a message board was for but it seem like with the response that Scott happened when asked about the post total that I was a problem.

You weren't a problem...everybody was responding to your views and opinions.  Big difference.

37 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Starting to think I should just not come on here any longer since it appears no one likes my posting.

Come on, man...it's cool. You provoked a good discussion. 

I love talking IU basketball, but this forum, and particularly this thread, were a double bonus. Good off season banter...

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Come on, man...it's cool. You provoked a good discussion. 

I love talking IU basketball, but this forum, and particularly this thread, were a double bonus. Good off season banter...

I probably just go over board with my opinions and have been going through a few things that have made me a little irritable. 

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I probably just go over board with my opinions and have been going through a few things that have made me a little irritable. 

Don't worry about it, I will say this much...you provoke a lot of conversation, and that is a good thing.

1 hour ago, rico said:

W-L record with Addy playing?

No idea, but I think it was below .500...

They need to shake something up...getting whitewashed by the Buccos 1-0

Pulling that pitcher batting 8th goofball stuff again...you can explain it to me til the cows come home, and I'll never understand it...

It appears that loss Sunday to the Cubs has really put an end to this season.  Going into that game they appeared to be playing well and on their way to winning 3 out of 4 with the Cubs.  Now with this horrible game tonight it will be their 5th loss in 6 games.  Castillo just did not have it tonight and the 2nd inning giving up two out hits to the 8th and 9th place hitters was a killer.

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

It appears that loss Sunday to the Cubs has really put an end to this season.  Going into that game they appeared to be playing well and on their way to winning 3 out of 4 with the Cubs.  Now with this horrible game tonight it will be their 5th loss in 6 games.  Castillo just did not have it tonight and the 2nd inning giving up two out hits to the 8th and 9th place hitters was a killer.

All due respect. If the Cubs haven't played like pudwhacks all season long....Reds would be out 15 out and would have been selling in by July 1st. 

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

All due respect. If the Cubs haven't played like pudwhacks all season long....Reds would be out 15 out and would have been selling in by July 1st. 

But they didn't so that is a moot point and maybe you just over estimated how good the cubs really are.

Just now, IU Scott said:

But they didn't so that is a moot point and maybe you just over estimated how good the cubs really are.

I think you if you look at my post history I've been questioning the Cubs since January....let alone May. Now I'm sure someone will find something I've said different. With that said...point is this. If Cubs were even close to a healthy bullpen or cohesive team....Reds would be 15 out like they have been for past 4-5 years. 

Archived