2019 MLB Discussion

rico

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

I think you if you look at my post history I've been questioning the Cubs since January....let alone May. Now I'm sure someone will find something I've said different. With that said...point is this. If Cubs were even close to a healthy bullpen or cohesive team....Reds would be 15 out like they have been for past 4-5 years. 

That is not the point,  I am talking about what is happening this year and that loss has totally stopped what momentum they had.  Well early on if the Reds had not lost so many 1 run games they could have been in first place.  In the first half of the season the Reds had 23 one run losses.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

I was going to ask why the hell Maddon was leaving Kemp in to bat against a lefty, but I'll just leave it be...

I'm like the rest of the world...don't want to hear about the labor pains, just want to see the baby...

Len asked the same. He also said cool...

Cardinals made Castillo look awful tonight. Kolten Wong is finally starting to realize that potential so many saw in him. He’s already a GG-caliber 2B but now the offense is starting to show up. A pretty sad crowd in Cincy for a Friday night. Likely as many (if not more) STL fans than Cincy  

Oh and it was fun to see the cubs choke again too haha. 

7 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Kolten Wong is finally starting to realize that potential so many saw in him. He’s already a GG-caliber 2B but now the offense is starting to show up.  

For Chrissakes the guy is almost 29. When's he really going to blossom? 40?

Archived