Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
rico

2019 MLB Discussion

18 minutes ago, rico said:

I got a buddy that is like that.  Ironically, his name his Scott.

Did you not know all Scott's are irrational fans

21 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Oh I’m sure it’s way up there. Same with Red Sox I’m sure. 

I got a cousin that lives in Marathon, FLA...Cub fan and a native Hoosier.  He swallows up those tickets when the Cubs are in Miami or Tampa.

8 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Did you not know all Scott's are irrational fans

Hmmmmm, never looked at it that way.  

Reds pitcher Disco has given up 3 homeruns through 3 innings and now has given up 13 in 47 innings.  I think it is time to look to take him out of the starting rotation.

Got home from track for a quick break just in time to see Cubs pen woes. Cubs are 9 for 19 in save opportunities this season so far. 3rd worst in baseball. Imagine where we would be with an actual bullpen that's setup correctly. I know guys are injured but it needs to be addressed.

23 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Got home from track for a quick break just in time to see Cubs pen woes. Cubs are 9 for 19 in save opportunities this season so far. 3rd worst in baseball. Imagine where we would be with an actual bullpen that's setup correctly. I know guys are injured but it needs to be addressed.

Correction 9-20 now. Blew it again after Cubs took lead. Unreal and disheartening for team.

32 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Correction 9-20 now. Blew it again after Cubs took lead. Unreal and disheartening for team.

Cubs have lost 3 of 4 to Reds this year including 2 blown saves. I'm going to be nice here because I know some of my favorite posters on this site are Reds fans but no way this should happen. If the Cubs mantra of make every game count is true....make it. Bullpen has sucked all year. PS...Suarez is a Cubs killer.

Edited by Seeking6

Reds win

Reds win

Reds win 

Holy Cow Reds win

Before today the reds were 7-13 in 1 run games so they have lost a lot of these type of games.

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Cubs have lost 3 of 4 to Reds this year including 2 blown saves. I'm going to be nice here because I know some of my favorite posters on this site are Reds fans but no way this should happen. If the Cubs mantra of make every game count is true....make it. Bullpen has sucked all year. PS...Suarez is a Cubs killer.

I keep getting this sinking feeling that we're going to piss away another year of the core players prime.

There'll be some relievers on the market around the trade deadline (Sean Doolittle?) but we'll  have to give something up (Happ? Russell?) 

Or maybe it's time to offer Kimbrel big money for the rest of the year...

Edited by IUFLA

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm not going to be nice.  :coffee:

Name:  gty_619132748_863457381.jpg Views: 128 Size:  184.3 KB