Purdue Pregame Thread

28 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

I have no idea, literally, what's going to happen, but I don't think we'll see this, after getting blitzed by Nebraska. We reacted well to the loss to Duke. The team will be getting ready for this game after the Nebraska beat down. Again no idea how it turns out, but I think we come to fight.

That line of thinking burned me already this year. I figured after the second half at Maryland they would come out ready to play hard for 40 minutes against Nebraska. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, DunkinDipo said:

What is the  nature of Al's injury and has he been ruled out for tomorrow?

He took a knee to the back of his leg.  Has had limited practice the past couple of days. If the game were earlier this week, he would not have been able to go . However he   is getting better daily. Question, still, as to whether he will be able to go on Saturday. It's looking more possible than earlier this week.

Sorry, that's the best I can provide for now. 

I’m going to be optimistic and hope that CAM and the players heard the frustration of the fan base after the last game. 2 things will tell if so:

1. The offense will be opened up and more players will have a part and be more up tempo

2. The players will be engaged and play hard and with some feeling

if neither of these happen...well it’s a longER season

14 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

That's what bothers me.  There could be great effort and an overall great performance -- and still a loss.

With me this is not unexpected, but the Nebraska loss was. Still if we can manage  a 5-5 record some how we will be ok

Well I’m ye of little faith given what this team had to show against Nebraska. I think we get handled 80-64. I hope I’m wrong and bc of that I’m not even turning on my tv. IU is on the DVR. If they miraculously pull this out I’ll watch later tonight. I see foul trouble for Juwan right away, and Purdue shutting down the driving lanes. We have proven we have no outside shooting, and PU is always tough on D. Shut down Juwan and Romeo and that is game over for IU. I say the 4 game losing streak continues unfortunately. 

Archived