Chick-fil-A

rico

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, rico said:

When Chick  Fil A came to Columbus the same thing happened. For the 1st year the 2 lane drive thru was always packed beyond belief.  I read somewhere that they are the most lucrative fast food restaurant based on total profit per location in the US and are only open 6 days a week. 

9 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

When Chick  Fil A came to Columbus the same thing happened. For the 1st year the 2 lane drive thru was always packed beyond belief.  I read somewhere that they are the most lucrative fast food restaurant based on total profit per location in the US and are only open 6 days a week. 

Everybody wants a chicken sandwich?  LOL  They must not have very many locations?  

33 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

The existing location in Ft. Wayne is always packed. The traffic flow for the drive thru is a mess, to the point that they have had to hire people to direct traffic to keep it moving smoothly.

Of all the fast food restaurants, Chick Fil A is probably the only one I frequent semi-regularly.

May I ask why?

17 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Why is the traffic a mess? because they have limited space and nowhere to expand

Why I frequent them? Good food. Good business 

I don't mind their food when I am in the mood for a chicken sandwich.  But to me, they are nothing special.  I like going to a fast food place that has variety.  

14 minutes ago, rico said:

I don't mind their food when I am in the mood for a chicken sandwich.  But to me, they are nothing special.  I like going to a fast food place that has variety.  

I aint gonna lie I like a good chick fil a sandwich but I don't know why people camp out for it but to each his or her own. (Keeping the PC police at by) 😀

11 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Their food is good but the first time I had it I expected the sandwiches to be a little bigger. Maybe it's just me but seemed a bit on the small side for the price. 

That is funny.....the first time I took the little lady to one.  She said something to the effect that we were at White Castle!

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

I have have either to be honest, Damn Keto diet, I am too weirded out to order it with no bun and too undisciplined to just throw the bun away.  Gonna go eat something healthy i guess. Thanks a lot!!!😀

Pick me up a Big Mac!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I have have either to be honest, Damn Keto diet, I am too weirded out to order it with no bun and too undisciplined to just throw the bun away.  Gonna go eat something healthy i guess. Thanks a lot!!!😀

I tried having it last year while doing keto.  Was disappointing staying keto and watching other people eat all the carbs. 

Just now, rico said:

I will be honest here.....I think that McDonald's McChicken and Burger King's original chicken sandwich run circles around Chick-fil-A's product.  

Burger King used to have a spicy tender crisp chicken sandwich. It was yuge and delicious. I haven't been back but a co ui please time since they got rid of it.

1 minute ago, mrflynn03 said:

Burger King used to have a spicy tender crisp chicken sandwich. It was yuge and delicious. I haven't been back but a co ui please time since they got rid of it.

I really need some help!!! I am sitting here reading about Burger King McDonalds, White Castle Chick fil a all the while why I am literally starving to death. I need some real help. 

7 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I really need some help!!! I am sitting here reading about Burger King McDonalds, White Castle Chick fil a all the while why I am literally starving to death. I need some real help. 

I know the feeling. One of my go to options was arby's beef and cheddar bowl. At least the one I went to gave you a pile of roast beef. It was plenty of food and satisfied my cravings. 

I switched to paleo because I was abusing dairy and ignoring salads.  It's much harder for me to find quick option and be strict.  

25 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I will pick you up some Subway.....heading there in a few.  Will report how your sub tasted!

Archived