Chick-fil-A

rico

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I never get a Chick Fil A sandwich. Always the chicken tenders. Like the waffle fries as well, regardless of the fact that they aren’t healthy for me.

My wife used to like their cole slaw but they stopped making it 

I just don't see the rage over the place.  It is nothing special.  I would rather eat chicken planks at Long John Silver's.  But each to their own.  But it is not on my top 5 fast food places.  Heck, I don't think it is in my top ten.  It might sneak into my top 20, but only because I can't think of very many.  Hmmmmmm.

Just now, rico said:

I just don't see the rage over the place.  It is nothing special.  I would rather eat chicken planks at Long John Silver's.  But each to their own.  But it is not on my top 5 fast food places.  Heck, I don't think it is in my top ten.  It might sneak into my top 20, but only because I can't think of very many.  Hmmmmmm.

No LJS in my neck of the woods.

10 hours ago, rico said:

I prefer Captain D's to Long John

43 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Live in the Angola area. Work in Ft. Wayne. No Penguin Point in Angola. Rarely ever make it to the Waynedale area of Ft. Wayne, where the only PP restaurant is 

I don't make it to Winchester Rd. either.  We got 3 Penguin Points in Warsaw.

9 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

PP was founded in Warsaw, iirc, so that makes sense.

There used to be one out by Franke Park--where the zoo is--back when I was a kid. Would stop there periodically. I don't think I have been to PP in 40 + years

Yes, they are based out of Warsaw.

Back in "my day" FW had 4.

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

Some time when you are in Indy let me know we go get some 

That is where I have ate at them.  For some reason they stay away from the Fort Wayne area market.  I don't know why.  The same with White Castle.

4 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Seems like an awfully big market to skip on. I am trying to get our company to start servicing that area. Untapped potential 

I am pretty familiar with the Fort.  No Long John Silver's.  No Captain D's.  No White Castle's.  No Popeye's.  The little lady(Fort Wayne native) loves it when we travel south.  She wants to eat at these fast food places that she has only seen on TV.  

2 hours ago, rico said:

I am pretty familiar with the Fort.  No Long John Silver's.  No Captain D's.  No White Castle's.  No Popeye's.  The little lady(Fort Wayne native) loves it when we travel south.  She wants to eat at these fast food places that she has only seen on TV.  

Yeah, but the Fort still has :

Coney_Island_Wiener_Stand_Fort_Wayne,_In

Archived