Chick-fil-A

rico

1 hour ago, Zlinedavid said:

The company I work for has their headquarters in Dallas. One of the fringe benefits (for me anyway) is the fact that the office is about a block and a half from an In-n-Out. Get my double-double Animal style fix a few times a year now.

My youngest daughter is in grad school at Texas State in San Marcos. That's when I get mine...same thing...double-double animal style.

If you ever get a chance, try Torchys Tacos when you visit Dallas. Trailer Park trashy style is my favorite there

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, IUFLA said:

My youngest daughter is in grad school at Texas State in San Marcos. That's when I get mine...same thing...double-double animal style.

If you ever get a chance, try Torchys Tacos when you visit Dallas. Trailer Park trashy style is my favorite there

Trailer Park trashy style?  Wow.  

55 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

On my way to Florence Freedom filed to sit in the snow and watch a baseball game.  I just text my son and said this weather is why I coached basketball and you should have played it. 

Let me "improve" things for you.  It's not snowing.  But, you get the pleasure of sitting in 34 degree rain. 

Archived