Wonder if Saturday's game could be postponed

44 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

The weather forecast for Indiana on Saturday  is not very encouraging with 6-10 inches of snow and 35+ MPH winds.  I know the team will travel on Friday but it might be difficult for the fans to get to the game.

Good. Less of them I have to see on TV the better. Less to chant their immature claim to fame. The only down side is that's less hearts that will be broken in person when their beloved fall

3 hours ago, IU Scott said:

The weather forecast for Indiana on Saturday  is not very encouraging with 6-10 inches of snow and 35+ MPH winds.  I know the team will travel on Friday but it might be difficult for the fans to get to the game.

I have driven in worse weather to see the hoosiers. They will play if they didn't the hoosiers would be accused of using the weather as an excuse can't let that happen 

3 minutes ago, Cutter said:

I have driven in worse weather to see the hoosiers. They will play if they didn't the hoosiers would be accused of using the weather as an excuse can't let that happen 

It is just not the snow but the 35+ MPH winds that is supposed to produce white outs and drifting.

Let's all be honest it's time for the hoosiers to man up if we loose this game it will be tough to bounce back . We need a 5 and 5 record the first 10 games and we will be alright. But now is the time to right the ship I am not to optimistick about that unfortunately 

Well this Northern boy is in a unique locale.  I pull in both Fort Wayne and South Bend stations.  This what weather forecast I an seeing and hearing......3-7 starting tomorrow night and continuing through Saturday.  High winds.  The further South, less precipitation however there is the threat of freezing rain.

14 minutes ago, rico said:

Well this Northern boy is in a unique locale.  I pull in both Fort Wayne and South Bend stations.  This what weather forecast I an seeing and hearing......3-7 starting tomorrow night and continuing through Saturday.  High winds.  The further South, less precipitation however there is the threat of freezing rain.

This morning here in the Indy area it was 6-8 with high winds

Archived