• Last Reply
1 minute ago, Shooter said:

Really rough end to that half offensively

- Morgan misses 2 FTs

- Ref misses goaltend on Haarms

- Smith misses front end of one and one

- McRoberts would rather take a shot clock violation than shoot the ball

- last possession devolves into a 25 foot step back three

Don't forget Smith missing that layup.  I can't stand sitting your players because of two fouls and why was Morgan not in there the last 2 minutes

We basically played 4 on 8 the entire half, played like crap, Romeo was nowhere, couldn’t hit FTs, and we are only down 7 at the half! I like our chances in the 2nd half! CAM please put McBob next to Fitzner and play Anderson the rest of the game! Maybe he’ll drop Haarms for the count, he is such a b**ch!

Just now, Shooter said:

Has Morgan been turning his right foot at the free throw so sharply all year? I remember him toeing in a bit in the past, but today that foot is almost parallel to the foul line. Did he change his form or did I just not notice before? 

He has been doing that the last few games but it is not helping.  I don't know who thought of him doing that because you need to square your body up to goal

1 minute ago, Shooter said:

Has Morgan been turning his right foot at the free throw so sharply all year? I remember him toeing in a bit in the past, but today that foot is almost parallel to the foul line. Did he change his form or did I just not notice before? 

I’ve noticed that the last few games. Don’t know if it been all year, but he’s been doing it for a while!

1 minute ago, Hoosrnight said:

We basically played 4 on 8 the entire half, played like crap, Romeo was nowhere, couldn’t hit FTs, and we are only down 7 at the half! I like our chances in the 2nd half! CAM please put McBob next to Fitzner and play Anderson the rest of the game! Maybe he’ll drop Haarms for the count, he is such a b**ch!

Why Anderson because when they first came in he did not know where to lineup on the out of bounds play.

Romeo needs to calm down and play some smart ball in this second half. More Anderson...less McRoberts. More Cliff.....period. We have a guy with the length to guard these centers and he played all of 2 minutes. And the continuous missed free throws drive me nuts. Nice half by Smith/Morgan. They're keeping us in it. 

Just now, rico said:

Can one of our IU fans run out on the court and punch Haarms in the face?  I will pay ya.

You know, I usually don't condone violence, but I might make an exception for Haarms. At least we got the satisfaction of Morgan flat out embarrassing him on that in and out dribble reverse layup.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Why Anderson because when they first came in he did not know where to lineup on the out of bounds play.

I thought he had a lot of energy. He seemed to get into the flow of the game after that out of bounds play. As you said he just came in, after that he looked ok to me.

Archived