Purdue Post Game Thread

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

We were called for 5 more fouls so it makes sense based on how we played we’d be called for more fouls. 

Some of the discrepancy comes from shot selection.  IU attacks the paint where getting a foul called becomes far more likely than elsewhere on the court.  The defensive saying is "do not foul the jump-shooter".  It's pretty well adhered to throughout all of hi level bball.  So IU attacks the paint and goaltends are not called and some fouls are missed.  Sure, as has been said, it's not the reason IU lost.  As for Purdue not drawing fouls on IU, how many fouls are you going to draw on uncontested dunks, layups and 3 point shots?

Lizard ; No turdue fan will ever admit they have "Earned " their nickname where they play their home basketball games "  HACKEY-SMACKY Arena !!!  Getting by with all of the fouling those Jackasses commit that do NOT get  called by the Zebras (that is why I say pee yee plays dirty ) But , I Love the fact that Turdue has never Won a Men's NCAA Baskeball Tournament on the playing floor in their entire ( Censured ) history !!!!!

1 minute ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Lizard ; No turdue fan will ever admit they have "Earned " their nickname where they play their home basketball games "  HACKEY-SMACKY Arena !!!  Getting by with all of the fouling those Jackasses commit that do NOT get  called by the Zebras (that is why I say pee yee pays dirty ) But , I Love thefact that Turdue has never Won a Men's NCA ABaske

tball Tournament

You might be right about Mackey but go back and watch some old IU games in Assembly Hall. Now looking back I can be unbiased and see how many calls we got at home because of RMK.

21 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I've been an IU fan since 1948 and I truthfully and sincerely can not recall ANY single game when IU got by with as many uncalled fouls like turd-U got by with against The Hoosiers ! In fact it makes me sick when I see  those turkies getting by with uncalled fouls even on the road !!!!!

Did you ever see 92 game vs Duke?

2 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I've been an IU fan since 1948 and I truthfully and sincerely can not recall ANY single game when IU got by with as many uncalled fouls like turd-U got by with against The Hoosiers ! In fact it makes me sick when I see  those turkies getting by with uncalled fouls even on the road !!!!!

I just re watched the 81 tournament game against UAB and we got every call in that game and that game was in Assembly Hall

8 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Lizard ; No turdue fan will ever admit they have "Earned " their nickname where they play their home basketball games "  HACKEY-SMACKY Arena !!!  Getting by with all of the fouling those Jackasses commit that do NOT get  called by the Zebras (that is why I say pee yee plays dirty ) But , I Love the fact that Turdue has never Won a Men's NCAA Baskeball Tournament on the playing floor in their entire ( Censured ) history !!!!!

“Purdue:  the only school where you have a better chance to go to the moon than to the Final Four”

On 1/19/2019 at 4:40 PM, IU Scott said:

Actually the offense got good looks but our guys just can't knock down the outside shots.

We may have gotten some good looks but we get nothing in the first 15 or 20 seconds of any possession. We run 0 quick hitters and this offense is not fun to watch. Right now a jr high coach can come up with a defensive strategy to cause us fits. If we can figure it out we are in serious trouble 

Archived