Michigan Postgame Thread

KDB

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

Despite the fact that fans left early. I am still going to hand out the mile hi game ball.

Tonight the coveted mile hi game balls goes to.....the IU fans in the stands.

Even when it was 17-0 they were behind our team

AND.... a mile hi salute goes out to "Little Keet"  who told his dad...."I'm staying till the end of the game."

Those fans deserve free tickets to the next women’s game...see some real basketball being played.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The players are average, terrible shooters, horrible on defense and don't have that hate for losing. Now the coaching, We do not run an offense, we run a bunch of actions or plays. Not a system offense, that's why we have no rhythm on offense. We don't get the fast break and we have to look to the bench to see what action to run instead of just getting into the offense. Same *** Crean  ran. Please just blow the place up and start over...……… PLEASE! 

As an old man and old IU fan this game ranks up there with some of the worst if not the worst in my life. And I hate to say it but I still think CAM is the answer.  It is real bad to watch us score 2 pts. in 8 min.  and wish CAM would adapt to our team but still have faith in the future. CAM needs to get TD UP GO IU . 

2 minutes ago, CTrojan88 said:

Archie is not holding anyone accountable...I guarantee that the starting line up will be the same next game out.  These guys know that no matter how bad they play,  Archie won’t do anything to piss them off.  Again, he is in way over his head

Oh c'mon, do you really think at this point the bench is better?

3 minutes ago, jojo123 said:

The players are average, terrible shooters, horrible on defense and don't have that hate for losing. Now the coaching, We do not run an offense, we run a bunch of actions or plays. Not a system offense, that's why we have no rhythm on offense. We don't get the fast break and we have to look to the bench to see what action to run instead of just getting into the offense. Same shit Crean  ran. Please just blow the place up and start over...……… PLEASE! 

A little harsh....however can’t really argue any point 

Just now, loviubb said:

As an old man and old IU fan this game ranks up there with some of the worst if not the worst in my life. And I hate to say it but I still think CAM is the answer.  It is real bad to watch us score 2 pts. in 8 min.  and wish CAM would adapt to our team but still have faith in the future. CAM needs to get TD UP GO IU . 

I said the same thing during the game.  He needed a T to see if he could pull some emotion out of the team.

7 minutes ago, CTrojan88 said:

Archie is absolutely in over his head, the guys on the team know it and have quit on him...

I dont think its Archie..just yet,you can see players out there doing dumb stuff,even Romeo a 5 star High School all american is playing like a 3 star recruit, cant even hit a free throw.

3 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Those fans deserve free tickets to the next women’s game...see some real basketball being played.

You know. I watched our IU ladies in the Michigan game.  And  the thought came to mind.... though the support was better than years before... this IU ladies team deserves more.

Archived