R-E-L-A-X

1 hour ago, KoB2011 said:

I'll be honest, I love the direction McRobbie is taking the university and I will be said if they change course just to benefit sports. There should be a way that sports can perform at a high-level with the direction we are going, we should never stop prioritizing being a better university first and foremost. 

One ting I don't like about McRobbie or who ever decided that IU needed more east coast students over Indiana kids who actually want to go to IU.  My daughter was fortunate that she was still able to get into IU but a lot of other Indiana kids don't because hey think they need more kids from t he New York area.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, IU Scott said:

One ting I don't like about McRobbie or who ever decided that IU needed more east coast students over Indiana kids who actually want to go to IU.  My daughter was fortunate that she was still able to get into IU but a lot of other Indiana kids don't because hey think they need more kids from t he New York area.

Out of state tuition talks unfortunately 

So iu has about 55% in state kids.  

75% acceptance rate.  

I had a best friend that grew up huge iu fan and was his #1 choice and didn't get accepted so he went to Purdue.   Another friend the opposite.  There scores were comparable.  

I went to IWU my frosh year but was accepted at IUS.  I direct transferred to Bloomington because I was already accepted in the system.   Weird.  

On 1/29/2019 at 8:06 AM, Billingsley99 said:

Out of state tuition talks unfortunately 

Since the beginning of time. In state IU students should be thankful for us out of state folks/families. Helps keep in state student costs lower. When I was at IU 3 in state kids tuition was same as 1 out of state. 

Archived