When Morgan Flexes

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind the flexing after a big play in close game or a situation where a big play helps you pull away, etc., but it is kind of annoying when you're down 15. Love the guy, but what really annoys me is when Morgan constantly grabs the ball out of the net after he scores. I know he's gotten a Delay of Game or two this season, but he's lucky he hasn't gotten a T after being warned. 

3 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Does anyone else get annoyed when our Guys flex when they make a bucket.  It drives me crazy.  I know i should be happy they are showing any emotion at this point, but it just seems meh to me

Complete opposite here. I want more of it. More love and passion and celebrating. 

A lot has been discussed recently regarding current IU player's behavior, during a game. Both in the game and on the bench. One former player, Thomas Bryant kept coming to my mind.  Guy was very involved , and very animated much of the time.

I also am reminded by the saying : "Act like you've been here before."

Kind of like how Bryant  acted after this dunk

Another old saying : There is a time and place for everything.

2 hours ago, BADGERVOL said:

Count me in the camp of “when you’re losing shut up.” It just looks REALLY dumb to draw attention to yourself when you’re losing. 

I see your point but I feel like the emotion can help spark a momentum change. The rally your team type. Also, it sometimes fires up the home crowd which snowballs into communication problems for the opposing team. 

I dunno. I’m Just rambling at 2am

Archived