Rutgers Game Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

Crean was an absolute disaster for this program. We may never rebound again after 10 years of him

Yeah winning two outright conference championships and making 3  sweet 16's is such a disaster.  HOs teams could score and shoot but could not play any defense and now we have a horrible offense who can play some defense.

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Yeah winning two outright conference championships and making 3  sweet 16's is such a disaster.  HOs teams could score and shoot but could not play any defense and now we have a horrible offense who can play some defense.

Sorry - but never making it past the sweet 16 in a decade at IU is inexcusable. I’ll take Archie any day over Crean 

I’ll admit ITS BAD, but the question is this...

is this team divided and is there huge issues behind the scenes? If there is THAT is the problem and not X’s And O’s or anything else. We don’t know what’s going on.

but when you look at the body of work and the accolades and coaches who believe in Archie, I’m not jumping ship at all over a coach who has a divided team in his second season.

yes we have big issues and guess what...if they are what the rumors are saying...it might not get fixed this season...unfortunately 

1 minute ago, HOOSIER1321 said:

So you feel Indiana basketball is in a better place RIGHT NOW than when Crean was here? I don’t see that 

NOBODY liked CREAN in Indiana. High school coaches didn’t want their players playing for him. We wouldn’t have Romeo, Phinsee, Armaan, TJD, possibly Brooks.  Not to mention Most of our team is made up of HIS RECRUITS. 

Just now, Hoosier987 said:

NOBODY liked CREAN in Indiana. High school coaches didn’t want their players playing for him. We wouldn’t have Romeo, Phinsee, Armaan, TJD, possibly Brooks.  Not to mention Most of our team is made up of HIS RECRUITS. 

Yogi, Cody, Jordy and James Blackmon say hello. Come on. Don’t buy what anti Crean people say. Go by facts. 

4 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

I’ll admit ITS BAD, but the question is this...

is this team divided and is there huge issues behind the scenes? If there is THAT is the problem and not X’s And O’s or anything else. We don’t know what’s going on.

but when you look at the body of work and the accolades and coaches who believe in Archie, I’m not jumping ship at all over a coach who has a divided team in his second season.

yes we have big issues and guess what...if they are what the rumors are saying...it might not get fixed this season...unfortunately 

Right now I put the blame at 60-40 players because they look like they have quit on this team/  Offense looks horrible right now but don't know if it is the actual offense or is it because we can't it shots consistently.

Archived