Michigan State Pregame Thread

rbkl

Look, from before the season even started, this game was circled to be a loss. If the 1-21 record in the East Lansing wasn't enough, ESPN decided to rally the Spartan crowded even more by bringing college gameday. 

Indiana has 5 of the next 7 games at home after this game and that's where Indiana needs to focus their attention. 

Build and learn a little bit more on Saturday, but have all systems ready for the next stretch. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are 20 fouls to give between Race, Cliff, Jake, Evan. A minute of Juwan defending Ward is one minute too many. 

BUT...I am sure we will see Juwan defending Ward from the tip off until the 16:43 mark where he heads to the bench with 2 fouls, after giving up 7 points.

And it's not his fault. It's Archie's fault.

35 minutes ago, cohete15 said:

There are 20 fouls to give between Race, Cliff, Jake, Evan. A minute of Juwan defending Ward is one minute too many. 

BUT...I am sure we will see Juwan defending Ward from the tip off until the 16:43 mark where he heads to the bench with 2 fouls, after giving up 7 points.

This is so accurate, maybe even down to the time you predicted.

39 minutes ago, cohete15 said:

And both of those fouls will come after the ball gets lobbed over his head while he’s fronting the post, which happens about 6 or 7 times every game.

Archived