New Uniform for black history month

Indykev

14 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

Top 5 NES games, hands down!!

#1 in my book.  We got that retro NES mini 600 game deal and the family we play it everyday.  Forgot how much fun Super Mario is. Hard to believe almost 35 years later still remember the Contra cheat code and all the little secrets on Mario. Can't remember to take out the trash but.....

2 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

#1 in my book.  We got that retro NES mini 600 game deal and the family we play it everyday.  Forgot how much fun Super Mario is. Hard to believe almost 35 years later still remember the Contra cheat code and all the little secrets on Mario. Can't remember to take out the trash but.....

I got one of those too....but unfortunatly mine was aparently a knock off cuz its got the same games on there 10 times.  Contra, ninja guiden and excite bike are about the only games on there worth a damn.  I was hoping for zelda, tecmo bowl, punchout....stuff like that n i got japan only releases on there.  Kinda dissapointed.

10 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

I got one of those too....but unfortunatly mine was aparently a knock off cuz its got the same games on there 10 times.  Contra, ninja guiden and excite bike are about the only games on there worth a damn.  I was hoping for zelda, tecmo bowl, punchout....stuff like that n i got japan only releases on there.  Kinda dissapointed.

I haven't yet tried but if you do some googling I have read there are guides available that will tell you how add games to it. Those things can hold up to about 800 games i think.  I know I need to try to get paperboy for sure. 

13 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

we must have gotten lucky. Lots of paperboy and my youngest loves that Elevator game. Its funny watching my kids play and struggle with this "ancient" gaming system but man we have fun.

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

we must have gotten lucky. Lots of paperboy and my youngest loves that Elevator game. Its funny watching my kids play and struggle with this "ancient" gaming system but man we have fun.

Paperboy is on there.  1942...there are a few other decent games.

My 5 year old played it for the first time a couple weeks ago and kept trying to break windows and the tornado completely freaked him out. 🤣🤣🤣🤣.......much like those uniforms have done to most people.  I really like when baseball and the nba do it, but throw backs in college to uniforms that were never worn by said school dont make much sense.

There, we r back on topic now 👍👍🤣🤣

14 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

My 5 year old played it for the first time a couple weeks ago and kept trying to break windows and the tornado completely freaked him out. 🤣🤣🤣🤣.......much like those uniforms have done to most people.  I really like when baseball and the nba do it, but throw backs in college to uniforms that were never worn by said school dont make much sense.

There, we r back on topic now 👍👍🤣🤣

What would really look good are those uniforms on the grim reaper when he comes after yoi

2 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Was it something like;  up up down down left right left right select start?

Archived