Locker Room Issues?

3 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I don't think cleaning house is at all necessary. 1-2 transfers would not surprise me at all at this point, although I still see transfers as failures of the program.  I just think admitting a failure or two is inevitable at this point.  These are sometimes the growing pains when you have a coaching change with a significant difference in coaching philosophy, coupled with a lot of freshmen and sophomores being stretched into roles they weren't ready for.

I want to keep this as positive as possible because there is already so much negativity.  I was agreeing the post but chose to do so by saying IF it was necessary.  I hope it isn’t necessary.  I tend to think it probably isn’t but I’m not in the locker room so I have no idea what is going on and what needs to change.

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Seth Greenberg is the talking head whose opinion that I respect the most.

If there are those on the team that have truly gone out of their way to create the chasm, then those players should be asked to leave at the end of the season.  If not, what happens when the next potential NBA player makes it onto the roster

I was told a few weeks back that there was a couple problems within the team but I didn't believe it,I believe it now...as far as the players leaving ,I think you will see the problems leaving with Graduation and transfer. A new group will bring in a new focus and attitude.

Archived