Michigan State post game

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO, best effort all year. Especially when Juwan went out (which I'm sick about, hopefully he is as fine as he looked on the bench). Al, Romeo, Devonte, Justin, and DeRon all deserve serious props for being tough as hell the entire game and churning out a bruising win. That felt like a classic Big Ten game.

Add that to the resume, there's plenty of time to salvage something out of this year if we continue that kind of play.

I can't remember the last time I have been as proud of an IU team as I am tonight.  Going on the road against the #6 team in the country and being depleted by injuries and pulling off this win.  Every one that played tonight played their butts of and that is all we can as for.  I am so proud of Davis playing this many minutes and playing so well

Where has that effort been all year. I just imagine this team had a come to Jesus moment the past couple days because this effort against any of the other teams we played we surely win most of those games. Glad for Archie and the team...they needed some positivity. Long way to go to make the tourney but it’s a good start.

I can't say enough about the heart we showed tonight. Some were wanting to see Archie's signature win and that was tonight. 

If you'd said we'd have no Juwan for the 2nd half and OT, no way I'd have thought we win. 

Huge props to Al coming back in, great looks from 3, gritty performance, and some great experience building effort from Jake, Deron, etc...

While I've questioned Archie's handle on the team during this losing streak, I haven't questioned him as coach. I think the future is bright still. 

Our season isn't over yet... buckle up for the ride!

See what happens when you play with a toughness and dont give up on one another, I thought for what ever reason the team came together after JM went out,i seen things out of a few players that i hadnt seen all year,this win could light a fire and cause an 8 game win streak.. .i was hoping CAM would run off the floor like shooter did in Hoosiers.

Archived