Michigan State post game

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Hearing that short of an unexpected flair up..... Juwan should be good to go for Iowa on Thursday.

Also, hearing that Dan Dakich is scheduled to do the color for ESPN.  Which should prove interesting given his recent comments about the coaching staff... ( No IU guys, etc, etc), as well as IU's tremendous victory over Michigan State.   Normally, I would not want him to do an IU game.  However, this is one time I will make an exception, and hope that he does the game. 

I watched the video of the team arriving back home last night and I swore I heard Juwan say he was fine. 

10 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

I watched the video of the team arriving back home last night and I swore I hear Juwan say he was fine. 

Thanks Jeff.  My "intel" came from a different person.  But good to know that Juwan confirmed what was told to me.   What's that old saying ?  "From the horses mouth." LOL

2 hours ago, Hoosier987 said:

Touché 

you know I said touché' in competition one time, and it cost me the match. afterwards the head official asked me why I said it as he was ready to overrule in my favor. Never said the word again in fencing competition! Just saying! 

Finally, watched the replay as I removed my JINX and didn't watch or listen. Have to say I am super excited for the win, but man there was still a lot of bad execution on both teams! Just seemed like a game where the shots were falling for IU and not for MSU ( although IU was definitely due to have some shots go down) Also glad to see that the Hoosier jinx of some unknown having a career game (Goins) ended in OT as he missed everything he threw up in OT. Hope that is the start of something new and we never see the unknown player career night again!!

Go Hoosiers, I wont be watching the next game in order to remove my JINX! Do us proud!

1 hour ago, jefftheref said:

He looked like he just got the crap beat out of him! I thought Izzo acted like a spoiled brat who didn't get his way. Very surprised and disappointed at his performance

I agree I watched him after the game it was one excuse after another. Only and after thought at the end oh yeah Indiana did a nice job. Really going to cry about not having a full roster to us! Really 

9 hours ago, HOOSIER1321 said:

Losses to Rutgers, Northwestern and at home to Nebraska are acceptable? Lmao!!!!!!!!!

Can you not ever just be positive for at least 48 hours after a huge upset.  It must be miserable living life always looking at the negative part instead of what has been positive.

7 hours ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Espn has definitely gone downhill, and plays to favorites based on it apparent perception that “sells,” and it didn’t help they fired most of their knowledgeable writers / commentators a while back. 

I still read espn as a quick stop shop for sports — so that’s on me lol 

This is why I only watch ESPN for the games because I will never watch the shows they have on that network.

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Can you not ever just be positive for at least 48 hours after a huge upset.  It must be miserable living life always looking at the negative part instead of what has been positive.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-no-butt-crack-opens-6585724

As much as he’s lmao, maybe he’s this guy 😅

Wondering if the BIG will levy a fine against Izzo, given the public criticism he gave the refs.  Other coaches have been fined in other conferences for saying less. 

Saw one report out of Michigan, where Izzo basically challenged the BIG to fine him, $10K or $20K.  Remains to be seen if the BIG follows up on the challenge.

4 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Wondering if the BIG will levy a fine against Izzo, given the public criticism he gave the refs.  Other coaches have been fined in other conferences for saying less. 

Saw one report out of Michigan, where Izzo basically challenged the BIG to fine him, $10K or $20K.  Remains to be seen if the BIG follows up on the challenge.

He said it right in his presser. Have a listen.

23 hours ago, milehiiu said:

They are as spineless as the NCAA!

Time for me to come clean. I could not watch or listen to game unfortunately.  I kept checking score online every 30 sec of the second half. I got home with 3 min to go and did not want to be the bad luck. I just kept refreshing and let me tell you that was nerve wracking.  I could not take it anymore and I broke down and watched the last minute of OT. The whole time thinking please lord dont let them lose, I dont want it to be my fault.  I had no idea JM was hurt just assumed foul trouble for his lack of production.  I admit I was so happy for these guys I had tears. Even though we as fan get upset when we dont play well we still love OUR Hoosiers. Man what a win. That effort and shooting can go a long way, but it does not  matter unless we use it to move forward. In the pregame I mentioned I had a good feeling about this one. Let's get this ship righted and go on a monumental run

Archived