Busiest day in HSN history

We had the most posts, most new visitors, and most overall traffic in our site's short history.

In a normal month, we have ~16,000 unique visitors view our forum.  We had 3,000 yesterday alone.

The mod team has had a running debate for some time -- what drives traffic more, a big win or a big loss?

I think we'll have to keep seeing more big wins to substantiate any of these findings, vbg ;)

I'm grateful HSN provides an awesome forum for IU faithful.  Even when debates get heated on HSN, they generally remain civil.  Kudos HSN, I'm not surprised by the overwhelming number of participants given the historical nature of this IU win (first unranked IU team to be a top ten opponent on the road since the early 80's).  As always I am for IU2WIN.

A Warm welcome out to the new viewers and posters on the site!! It's always great to have more participants!  

This board is amazing, so great choice to join!!!  You will likely  not find a better Mod team out there anywhere including the sites with paid content.Great participants here too and a huge array of perspectives from various angles and often well supported ideas.  This site being free,  there is nothing but value for the participant and these guys bust their behinds to set and maintain the standards they set for this board when it was created. Best part is they get into interacting with individual members as well as it can be done without imposing their line of thinking on the group the way that can be found on some Forums . Hard to find any place like this despite the numerous sports sites these days.  

I started talking IU with these guys on earlier iterations of the HSN site quite a few years ago now.  I was even banned by one of the mods once way back when .LOL .One of my favorite members of the board here Now these days - years removed from that, but this place and the people grow on you so much you can;t escape ;)  And it keeps getting better!!! 

There are numerous great reads to be found even when there isn't time to post!  I highly recommend going back and reading the older past posts. Consistent quality!

Archived