S Josh Sanguinetti to Indiana

KDB

It seems like we have a pretty decent shot at getting him. I was hoping we'd get Powell, but Sanguinetti would be a hell of a pick up instead.

I haven't had a chance to watch any videos on him yet, but I wonder why his ranking has dropped from 5 stars. Hopefully his current ranking still means he's a heck of a player. He'd be our 4th highest rated prospect this year...meaning most years he'd be our highest ranked prospect.

Weaver was on the Hoosier Huddle podcast.  I highly recommend it.  He mentioned that Sanguinetti might have some Jonathan Crawford to his game, but that Sanguinetti needs to get stronger to be that good of a tackler.  He's something like 6'1, 170.  Nothing wrong with that in high school, but he just needs to build up his body.  That may be a factor in his rating dropping, but that's just a theory.

• KDB changed the title to S Josh Sanguinetti to Indiana
On 2/5/2019 at 2:19 PM, BobSaccamanno said:

Weaver was on the Hoosier Huddle podcast.  I highly recommend it.  He mentioned that Sanguinetti might have some Jonathan Crawford to his game, but that Sanguinetti needs to get stronger to be that good of a tackler.  He's something like 6'1, 170.  Nothing wrong with that in high school, but he just needs to build up his body.  That may be a factor in his rating dropping, but that's just a theory.

Here's his story: https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/recruiting/fl-sp-josh-sanguinetti-nsd-20190206-story.html

Archived