IU with BOTH Davis and Green on the Floor

Who knew that having upperclassmen mattered?  Fun fact: Indiana has only lost one game all year when De'Ron Davis and Devonte Green have both played 5 or more minutes. We examine their importance to this team as IU hits the stretch run.

Man, De'Ron looked good in those clips.  Also good to see his free throws trending up and I think it's confidence that makes the difference.

Games like this, kiddies, is why you don't post silly stuff like "___________ gives IU nothing" or "I hope _______________ never starts again" or "I see _______________ transferring" or "_____________ is not D1 level talent" or "______________ has an attitude problem/is a cancer on this team", etc., etc., etc.  You just end up looking foolish unless you're talking about Tim Priller, who of course, gave IU nothing, never started, should have transferred, was not a D1 level talent, but at least didn't appear to have an attitude problem.  God bless you, (not)Tiny Tim...

40 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Man, De'Ron looked good in those clips.  Also good to see his free throws trending up and I think it's confidence that makes the difference.

Games like this, kiddies, is why you don't post silly stuff like "___________ gives IU nothing" or "I hope _______________ never starts again" or "I see _______________ transferring" or "_____________ is not D1 level talent" or "______________ has an attitude problem/is a cancer on this team", etc., etc., etc.  You just end up looking foolish unless you're talking about Tim Priller, who of course, gave IU nothing, never started, should have transferred, was not a D1 level talent, but at least didn't appear to have an attitude problem.  God bless you, (not)Tiny Tim...

We're all learning lessons this year about dialing back the criticism.  Durham is way better year over year, Davis is still showing is value, Smith has improved a lot in recent weeks.

Archived