The OFFICIAL Iowa Game Thread.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I feel like if we can hold them to single digit 3's and keep Garza under 20pts we should win this game tonight. I worry about Morgan getting into foul trouble guarding the Iowa big. I just hope the intensity followed us back from East Lansing! Go Hoosiers!

Reading the Iowa fan boards today... they felt a key to victory for them was to having Romeo foul out of the game.  Has he even fouled out once this season ? 

40 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Coaches rule.  Two first half fouls.... you sit.  Now... Romeo may have fouled out this year.  However, I can't recall a time that he has.

Nor this guy :

usa_today_10623768.0.jpg

Agreed I don’t think either has...but if they get in foul trouble early especially Juwan it’s going to be tough for us. I think we are going to need Davis tonight to help on Garza...hope he can have another MSU type performance.

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Agreed I don’t think either has...but if they get in foul trouble early especially Juwan it’s going to be tough for us. I think we are going to need Davis tonight to help on Garza...hope he can have another MSU type performance.

De'Ron will shoot 80% from the line tonight.

Deron-Davis.jpg?resize=905,509&ssl=1

Slow start, but here we go!

And to add another story about the weather, my sister is a teacher in Bloomington and they had early dismissal today because of the flooding.  A friend of hers apparently couldn’t get to her house because the roads were closed and the only thing she cared about was that her tickets for tonight’s game were at her house 😂. Hope she made it to the hall.  

Archived