Iowa Postgame Thread

KDB

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We needed this one. Our tourney hopes are pretty much gone. Sigh...yet another season that was full of promise and hope to start with is going to end like the rest. We are far from being relevant, and sadly I’m not sure I see the light at the end of the tunnel that we will be again anytime soon. We are stuck in mediocrity hell. 

Just now, 3Ballin said:

I'll say it here too.....

I really wish the guys that were short, slow and not talented that keep kicking our ass were good enough to play at IU.

THIS. We keep chasing and slobbering over guys who think they are better and too big for the program and make the tourney 50% of the time

To many glaring weaknesses! We had numerous chance in the last 6 to 7 minutes to take the game over and win it. Green for and upperclassmen in his Junior year has a very bad basketball IQ. Does he ever make that stupid runner he shoots. Get it to 4 down miss a runner then turn it over next two times down the floor, bang down 10. Nice upperclassmen.

I only hope Archie is growing as a coach as much as some of our kids have to grow. Guy can recruit but his preparation is still under question. So much standing around and up and down effort on defense. I really think we are better than Iowa but we just don’t play smart basketball. Some really bad basketball from Green and lazy passes and defense....I’m exhausted trying to cheer for this team. So much potential but they don’t want to give the effort to reach it.

Archived