Binge worthy shows/series..

Seeking6

I agree with Making a Murderer.  Although, it could make you angry.  I've followed the case closely and have read a lot of information on it, and it is crazy how all of it went down.  One of the Reddit sites for it is actually my #2 most visited site when I open a new tab.  HSN being #1 of course!

One of my favorite shows of all time was a not very well known show called Fringe.  Loved that show.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 12:03 PM, Billingsley99 said:

Talking my love language with that show. At that time in my life Kelly Bundy would have been the perfect girl 

Worked with a girl one time named Kelly Bundy, and although she seemed rather promiscuous, was not going there!:cheers:

On Amazon Prime:

Goliath - Billy Bob Thornton is the main character - he's a lawyer in LA plus he loves IU and the movie "Hoosiers"

Bosch 

Jack Ryan

The ABC Murders

Patriot

Netflix:

Stranger Things

Narcos

The Sinner

Ozark

House of Cards

Altered Carbon

Lost in Space

It's become amazing to me how much better online streaming services have become vs network TV. 

8 hours ago, rogue3542 said:

On Amazon Prime:

Goliath - Billy Bob Thornton is the main character - he's a lawyer in LA plus he loves IU and the movie "Hoosiers"

Bosch 

Jack Ryan

The ABC Murders

Patriot

Netflix:

Stranger Things

Narcos

The Sinner

Ozark

House of Cards

Altered Carbon

Lost in Space

It's become amazing to me how much better online streaming services have become vs network TV. 

How is the Jack Ryan series?

I went through the entire Tom Clancy Ryanverse (yes, all 27) on Audible over the past 7-8 months (on planes and in airports more than I care to think about). Didn't know how a rebooted series would compare.

On 2/12/2019 at 10:20 AM, rico said:

He was a good looking guy with a college degree.  He represented himself at the trial.  Fascinating person that happened to kill a lot of women.  

He was a likable guy.

Ted Bundy was a despicable human being. Who spent time in Colorado, both as a killer, and being in jail. 

10 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Ted Bundy was a despicable human being. Who spent time in Colorado, both as a killer, and being in jail. 

That is true, but I remember him making the court room laugh many of times.  Part of his "charm" I suppose.  They really don't know if he was being honest as to how many women he had killed.  

On 2/15/2019 at 8:37 PM, Zlinedavid said:

I went through the entire Tom Clancy Ryanverse (yes, all 27) on Audible over the past 7-8 months (on planes and in airports more than I care to think about). Didn't know how a rebooted series would compare.

It's better than I thought it would be.  Definitely a reboot of the books as it starts with him as nothing but an analyst, hasn't yet met his wife, etc.

I'm not sure that they could get all the rights or something, though, because there is a character that is definitely John Clark that isn't named John Clark in this show.

I mostly only watch shows while I work out early in the morning, though, so sometimes my attention is not 100%.  

9 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

True detective

Dexter

With a lot of shows being rebooted it makes me want to watch the originals since most were before my time. Think I will try Magnum PI since I am a fan of Tom Selleck. 

I love the original Magnum PI, excellent choice.

On 2/15/2019 at 8:37 PM, Zlinedavid said:

Very good

1 hour ago, rogue3542 said:

It's better than I thought it would be.  Definitely a reboot of the books as it starts with him as nothing but an analyst, hasn't yet met his wife, etc.

I'm not sure that they could get all the rights or something, though, because there is a character that is definitely John Clark that isn't named John Clark in this show.

I mostly only watch shows while I work out early in the morning, though, so sometimes my attention is not 100%.  

Paramount has film adaptations of "Without Remorse" and "Rainbow Six" in the works. 

On 2/15/2019 at 12:47 PM, Billingsley99 said:

I need to do something differently, I can't find time to get 3 or 4 hours a week in on TV. That is an impressive lists unfortunately I have not heard of many of them other than references from my kids. 

Hard for me as well.  Colonial Crester pays me top dollar for each post I make, so I feel obligated to spend all my free time here.  

Archived