Ohio State Pregame Thread

rbkl

5 hours ago, iuthruandthru said:

I accept the Iowa loss.  Iowa seems to be playing great ball st the right time of year.  OSU on the other hand is a game this team should win.  This  is at home and it time for IU to act like AH is an advantage.

Juwan needs to stay out of foul trouble

DD just keep doing what you are doing

Get the ball to Romeo when he cuts and moves, no more letting him dribble for 10 seconds and drive into a double team

Justin, keep dunking, you can’t miss bunnies when you dunk them

Good Green needs to show up

Al, keep doing what you do

Let McRoberts rest his body all game and have Fitz keep him company

Get Jake, DA, and CM a few minutes not at the same time to spell everyone else

Archie, show us what you got planned for OSU, you need a win here

WE need to pass with much more authority!! This might be the worst IU team I've seen in 45 years concerning passing the ball. The soft or rainbow passes have got to stop. There have been very few times I've gotten excited about a good pass!! There have been some terrific looks and good assists, but almost all of those were still lacking in a good "crisp" or "hard" pass! 

8 hours ago, IU Scott said:

On Assembly call yesterday they had Mark Titus a former OSU player there and he says Thad lives In Indy near the Butler campus.

Yes he is hanging around Indy. He was at my 7th grade daughter’s basketball game randomly a few months ago. He’s friends with their coach. Then saw him again a few weeks later walking into Bankers Life for a game. Moving pretty slow. 

13 hours ago, jojo123 said:

Prediction.  IU shoots 5-19 from 3. Turns the ball over 15 times. O State shoots 49% from the floor. The Hall is half empty. 

OSU 76  IU 73    And its the fault of the fans because we hate bad basketball and Archie is not disappointed. 

I predict none of this happens  ^ and IU wins.

23 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Tournament is not a pipe dream.  5-3 to finish the season and 1-1 in the BTT and we are in.  It's not like we have to win out.

Now, if just getting in with a mediocre record is disappointing, I get that.  But, it is still very achievable.

Once again we see that you have no idea what you are talking about.  What an idiot.  

Archived