Ohio State Game Thread

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

I think Coach Miller would love to have that be the case for 30+ minutes a game but isn't practical with Davis' conditioning yet.

Really wish Davis could play more minutes. One of the few kids who actually picks his head up and moves the ball to the right place.

I just said for a stretch, not the whole game.  Try it for one stretch that K.Wesson is on the floor.

When was the last time RL looked like the best player on the floor?  He clearly has a high ceiling, I guess, but he has not been a difference maker for us.  Would our record be worse if he wasn't on the team?  I think he will be a really good to great player, but it has been questionable the value he has added.  I do not put this on him, I think the hype is unrealistic.

Ohio St and Louisville also have new coaches. Louisville is having a great year. It doesn't matter that IU beat them in December, they are currently ranked and playing good basketball. Ohio St looks like a bad team too, but even they are playing better than IU. So what is it? Are those 2 teams more talented? Better coaching? Both? It's incredibly frustrating to see this happening. Louisville was supposed to be decimated, yet they have overcome and in the top 25. So frustrating. 

Archived