Ohio State Game Thread

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so tired of watching players play through the motion and not playing hard to start the game.  We have mentally weak players who can't not put a big run together.  We cut it to 2 or 3 then give up another 7-0 run.  If I was Archie at the end of the year I will clean house and bring some players who cares about playing basketball for IU and not themselves.  I want some players who has a nasty streak in them and not let their teams lose.

Just now, IU Scott said:

I am so tired of watching players play through the motion and not playing hard to start the game.  We have mentally weak players who can't not put a big run together.  We cut it to 2 or 3 then give up another 7-0 run.  If I was Archie at the end of the year I will clean house and bring some players who cares about playing basketball for IU and not themselves.  I want some players who has a nasty streak in them and not let their teams lose.

Hard to disagree with anything you said

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Exactly! I love TJD but he’s the same kind of player as we have.  He’s good just not mean like his dad. Some people have that and others don’t.

Archived