Ohio State Game Thread

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BeerBQ said:

Who do you think they should have hired?

I agree with most of what you've said, but I don't know who would be better. 

At this point in time it seems like Chris Mack would have been a better hire. Maybe that won't be true after a couple more years, but it's looking that way at the moment. 

4 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

You think he’s doing ok offensively??

Didn't say that, but we have serious flaws with shooting on this team. He's in his 2nd year, dealing with a plethora of injuries and half a roster he inherited.  I'm disappointed in the issue, but like what he's changed defensively and think next year is when he can start to be truly judged. 

I went to Dayton and followed him there. Those teams had offensive struggles from time to time, but nothing like we've seen this year. I think Archie will be fine honestly. 

21 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Why do I continue to watch this crap.  If everyone isn’t at least a little worried about Archie, you should be.  What offense is he running?  The weave until the shot clock winds down then chuck it?  Pathetic

Ok if we fired him after this year then you will be looking at a brad Bronwell type of coach because you will not get any quality coach to come here.  I blame this totally on the players and he needs to clean house.

1 minute ago, Snozzwangers_und_covfefe said:

Didn't say that, but we have serious flaws with shooting on this team. He's in his 2nd year, dealing with a plethora of injuries and half a roster he inherited.  I'm disappointed in the issue, but like what he's changed defensively and think next year is when he can start to be truly judged. 

I went to Dayton and followed him there. Those teams had offensive struggles from time to time, but nothing like we've seen this year. I think Archie will be fine honestly. 

Hope you’re right

Just now, IU Scott said:

Ok if we fired him after this year then you will be looking at a brad Bronwell type of coach because you will not get any quality coach to come here.  I blame this totally on the players and he needs to clean house.

But will he?  Continues to put players in who make the same mistakes like Green and Smith.  

Archived