Lester Quinones Commits to Memphis

Hoosierdave

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Zeisloft and Roth said:

With Michigan canceling their visit - IU has the last visit, correct? Isn't it commonly believed that having the last visit is a big plus?

It’s believed that but I’m skeptical there’s any truth to it. Would be interesting to see if there’s any impact. 

2 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

If this really has an impact, I don't see how anyone ever signs with PU. I swear to god every time I have ever been there, it's been cloudy. 

In the grand scheme of things, I'm sure it's a minor factor.  I'll bet it's a bigger factor for a kid from the south, but I'd only expect it to come into play in a toss-up recruiting battle.

While it has been raining in B'ton most of the day, it's not that gloomy. Warmish, and the redbuds and dogwoods are in full bloom. Campus still as gorgeous as ever. Source: I live here and drive through campus multiple times a day. 

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

If no go for Michigan must mean they truly believe the decision has been made. Hard to read this one. I still think Memphis but one less school is a good thing. 

He was like 4th on their list of players. It could be they have good news with higher priority targets. 

2 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

In the grand scheme of things, I'm sure it's a minor factor.  I'll bet it's a bigger factor for a kid from the south, but I'd only expect it to come into play in a toss-up recruiting battle.

Been living in Georgia almost 20 now and have experienced far more extreme weather than ever before, including an F2 tornado tearing through the neighborhood, and two hurricanes! Weather can be relative to your personal experience and preference!! Did I say I miss the snow!!

33 minutes ago, DLD2002 said:

My first post...you guys need to be on social media like IG.  I am on there...no one from Indiana is commenting on him, its mostly people from Michigan and Memphis.  

You do understand you're on a basketball forum? This is like the Atari 2600 of social media. 

Archived