Lester Quinones Commits to Memphis

Hoosierdave

2 hours ago, DLD2002 said:

My first post...you guys need to be on social media like IG.  I am on there...no one from Indiana is commenting on him, its mostly people from Michigan and Memphis.  

Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation.

Pardon my ignorance. But what is IG ?  I would like to know, so that I can follow..  Thanks.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, OGIUAndy said:

You do understand you're on a basketball forum? This is like the Atari 2600 of social media.

Atari 2600?  What's that?

Hang on, I'll "Ask Jeeves" on my Commodore 64.

(footnote:  Ask Jeeves was $190 per share during the dot com boom.  It's somewhat less now.)

41 minutes ago, Madison22 said:

Atari 2600?  What's that?

Hang on, I'll "Ask Jeeves" on my Commodore 64.

(footnote:  Ask Jeeves was $190 per share during the dot com boom.  It's somewhat less now.)

And yet now we got Siri and Alexis etc...I know there was some crazy dot coms but many of the ideas are common now....just wasn’t ready yet.

6 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Very interesting that he tweets this. Maybe he has more interest in us than most think? 🔴🔴

CC9154F7-B046-434C-A1D0-4FE4143290F5.jpeg

Well he can find that our before games because the crowd at Hoosier Hysteria is better than a lot of game day crowds at other places.

Well call me confused. I've been more negative lately and I don't like it one bit. I think the season just wore me out. I'd really like it if someone can just tell me do you think this is legit with LQ and Trendon? Or just false hopes? I mean on paper a class of TJD, Franklin, Brunk, AND TW/LQ? No clue where we're ranked now but if we added those two It would have to be top 6-8 range right?

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Well call me confused. I've been more negative lately and I don't like it one bit. I think the season just wore me out. I'd really like it if someone can just tell me do you think this is legit with LQ and Trendon? Or just false hopes? I mean on paper a class of TJD, Franklin, Brunk, AND TW/LQ? No clue where we're ranked now but if we added those two It would have to be top 6-8 range right?

If we added both TW and LQ, our class would move to #9 nationally.

11 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Yeah man, you can tell the fanbase doesn't really know what to do with this.  Me included.  Maybe we're gunshy, or maybe we're rightly sensing that he's pulling the same "where my Indiana fans at" junk that we've seen from Brooks, Garland, etc.  

The thing is, no reason for us not to completely support him and give him some hype if it may help our chances to land him.  And if he goes elsewhere?  Fine.  We're adults.  We can handle it.  

Archived