Lester Quinones Commits to Memphis

Hoosierdave

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heart, passion, determination, IQ, tough, gritty, pride... just a few words that come to mind.  Those videos display real basketball players. Exceptional work ethic. True leaders of their team. Game changers. 

Give us those type of kids and we have a ball game folks. 

13 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

So, some peole feel.social media is important today. Not hard to figure out Mr. Snarky.

I dont understand what the amount of Twitter and IG followers LQ has, has to do with why we need social media. 

How'd you know that was my last name!?! Creepy. 

It's possible it may help in some degree with recruiting. It's nice when the fan base shows a prospect some love. I'm not a huge fan of social media either but the way I look at it, might as well make an IG account and only use it when I want to follow a recruit. It only takes a minute to make it and you don't have to be active and use it for other purposes if you don't want to. So you really have nothing to lose. 

4 hours ago, DunkinDipo said:

It's possible it may help in some degree with recruiting. It's nice when the fan base shows a prospect some love. I'm not a huge fan of social media either but the way I look at it, might as well make an IG account and only use it when I want to follow a recruit. It only takes a minute to make it and you don't have to be active and use it for other purposes if you don't want to. So you really have nothing to lose. 

To each their own, but I deal with 16 year olds every day, I really have no need to follow any of them on social media. 

1 minute ago, Indy1987 said:

Over on 247 there is an update on Lester's recruitment(if anyone has VIP access).

Also check out Lester's twitter feed.  Someone did a nice graphic and he retweeted it.  I would have shared it here but I'm Twitter challenged.

Go Hoosiers!!!

Was it IU related

8 minutes ago, Indy1987 said:

Over on 247 there is an update on Lester's recruitment(if anyone has VIP access).

Also check out Lester's twitter feed.  Someone did a nice graphic and he retweeted it.  I would have shared it here but I'm Twitter challenged.

Go Hoosiers!!!

Enjoy 😎 🔴🔴

A9D1A0BC-844C-46BF-BD58-B8C5671EFCB2.png

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

Neck and neck right now. I dont know what will be the deciding factor

Don’t mean this to be in an argumentative way at all. Just curious if you’re hearing from people you really trust? I don’t know any info but ask to a couple trusted “insiders” and I’ve heard it probably is still a long shot? Just was curious was all. Respect all info and opinions given to the board and personally love your posts and your attitude on here just was wondering.

Archived