Lester Quinones Commits to Memphis

Hoosierdave

27 minutes ago, cybergates said:

Sounds familiar. Friends of mine did the same thing in high school/college. It came out when we were in HS and when it made it's way to the $1 theater we watched it 10+ times.

I saw that movie at am old theater in Bloomington on North College. Anyone remember the name of that theater. It closed while I was still in school. Right across the the old location of Nite Moves.. so I hear

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

I saw that movie at am old theater in Bloomington on North College. Anyone remember the name of that theater. It closed while I was still in school. Right across the the old location of Nite Moves.. so I hear

Von Lee?

Nevermind. When you said old theater that one came to mind. I overlooked the north college mention.

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

I remember that place.  Was it The Village maybe?   I graduated in '89 and it was a dump then.  

Go Hoosiers!!!

15 hours ago, Bob said:

I have to say . I saw Rico was the last to post on the LQ thread, I hesitated to look ! LOL figured it had nothing to do with LQ. 

I will make up for it...LQ was one of the best utility players I ever saw play.

Archived